XJS ( X27 ) 1975 - 1996 3.6 4.0 5.3 6.0

XJSC???

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2016, 12:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default XJSC???

OK ladies and gents I need some help. I work at an auto auction and we receive donation cars (goodwill) to be resold. Up until now I really don't pay much interest and these ratted out donated cars. But something caught my eye because i had never seen one or even heard of one. I have on my lot a 87-88 Jaguar XJSC with around 60k miles all original mint condition soft rubbers not a dent not a ding not a scratch. From what I have found online in quick research only around 5,000 of these cars were ever built. That being said I would understand that this should be a rare classic Barnyard find as for me I have a little interest in the car itself other than to save it from going to the scrap yard and finding it home in a car lovers garage. Problem is with very limited research I cannot get an estimated value of said car and i cant afford to take a big hit on it. So any info would be truly appreciate it.

Old 11-28-2016, 04:48 PM
Received 38 Likes on 31 Posts

About the same value as any other XJ-S in the same condition. You do not mention if it starts and runs, drivable or not, interior condition etc.... They are not really rare, just scarce.

Old 11-29-2016, 02:18 PM
Received 208 Likes on 120 Posts

I just bought an 1986 XJ-SC for $4000. Where is the auto auction? Maybe I could use a second one. :-)