XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014

Illuminated Leaper Anyone Interested?

Old 11-18-2015, 02:08 PM
Received 99 Likes on 77 Posts
Default Illuminated Leaper Anyone Interested?

I'm starting a new thread cause I spoke to the owner of Evolution in CA and told him about the picture of the Leaper being posted on the forum. I asked if he could produce and he said yes. We would not have to sent our badge in cause he would be just sending us the piece that is precision cut that would go under the Leaper and it would be pre-wired with either single frequency or dual. The difference is just parking light glow or parking and when you break it gets brighter. We would also be required to drill our own hole and he would send instructions on how to hook up.

Now the million dollar question! How much? Well, he was very honest and said it was only about $20 in materials but very labor intensive to make and then install. He said he really makes his money on the install and charges $200 for the whole job. Being all he is doing is sending us the unit which he still has to make, he wanted me to see how much interest there is and what we would be willing to pay. So if we can get a head count on who wants this mod that would be great. I'm hoping the Moderators can help with this list cause I'm not sure how to do.

EDIT: Anyone interested please post in the original thread in the XF section https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x...1/#post1350430

Also, this is good for any Jag with a Leaper so XJ, XK, and F- Type are welcome as well.

Attached Thumbnails Illuminated Leaper Anyone Interested?-image-3669381972.jpg