Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Excellent Road Trip

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2015, 07:11 AM
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Excellent Road Trip

Good morning all,
My Dear wife and I just returned from a 1100 mile road trip the past few days. We went up to the mountains in NE Alabama to see the leaves turning and drive the twisties a bit.
It was excellent and I wanted to thank all the members here who have posted there experiances in owning and repairing these fine cars.
5 months ago when i bought this car it had quite a few issues but thanks to the help from this forum and the wonderful repair resource by GUS I think I have most if not all of the Gremlins out of this car.
We have done a lot of work on the car ABS module repair, Brake light switch, Tensioners, Tstat, waterpump,various hoses and vacuum lines, ect ect ect.
It has been a lot of work but from the results of this weekends trip it was all worth it. 1179 miles, 24.2 MPG average 1 Quart of oil used (I have a small leak at the front seal) and still a clean (no trouble codes) dash board.
AWSOME Trip Thanks to all again for the help from this resource I am sure I would still be working on The car instead of enjoying this fine fall weather with out yall's help.

Rich

The following users liked this post:
jamdmyers (10-19-2015)