XK8 / XKR ( X100 ) 1996 - 2006
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks for the laughs...

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 06:20 PM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Thanks for the laughs...

I was perusing the forum this evening looking at various threads and was intermittently chuckling at the various responses. My better half asked me what was so funny. I tried to explain to her about this Forum and its uniqueness. It being informative and its warmth and humor. I don't think I did a very good job...

Ah...well. Most importantly we all get it and I just wanted to say to the regulars...thanks for the laughs (and the technical bits too!).

The following users liked this post:
JimC64 (07-15-2011)
Old 07-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You have to have a good sense of humor to own a Jag with all the problems they develop and the fact that they depreciate faster than any car in the world. That does make them a good deal if you buy an older one but if you buy a new one it's the worst deal ever.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:08 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  19.3 KB

Originally Posted by Jag69
I was perusing the forum this evening looking at various threads and was intermittently chuckling at the various responses. My better half asked me what was so funny. I tried to explain to her about this Forum and its uniqueness. It being informative and its warmth and humor. I don't think I did a very good job...

Ah...well. Most importantly we all get it and I just wanted to say to the regulars...thanks for the laughs (and the technical bits too!).
Nice post Jag69 thanks for taking the time to put it out there.

I don't know which threads in particular you are referring to but I've seen more than my fair share of technical posts and funnies........It's not the first time I though to myself, that'd bring a tear to a glass eye....lol

Old 07-15-2011, 09:24 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2,166 Likes on 1,610 Posts

... and then there are always the posts about the personal trials and tribulations of Translator.

They go well beyond funny and rise to the status of hilarious. It always starts with good intentions and then things spin truly out of control, taking on a life of their own.

Old 07-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  19.3 KB

Originally Posted by plums
... and then there are always the posts about the personal trials and tribulations of Translator.

They go well beyond funny and rise to the status of hilarious. It always starts with good intentions and then things spin truly out of control, taking on a life of their own.
Ah Plums, you're soo on the ball with Rich, we all love him dearly but he's like a one man " 3 stooges" all by himself

Old 07-16-2011, 03:39 AM
Veteran Member
Received 637 Likes on 439 Posts

LOL, you can find anything you like

Well, trying to figure out a song right now and typing this message