2X S-Type Jaguars for sale!

Old 09-25-2014, 10:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2X S-Type Jaguars for sale!

Hi guys Mark here!

Due to bad health I am never going to get my project on the road. I thought I would let the S.A/NT members have first option on these before I advertise them in the main stream market place like Evilbay ect...Cars are in Loxton S.A. 5333

S-Type (1) Green 2001 SE V6 about 240,000ks the car is a repairable write off. A tree fell on the front of the car during a storm damaging the bonnet, headlights, front right hand guard, front bar..

S-Type (2) White 1999 SE V8. 103,000ks this car is a statutory write off and can not be registered (Parts only car) Engine is damaged but will run on a couple of cylinders. Perfect body..This was purchased for the parts to repair the green S-Type. These parts have been removed since the photo's were taken.

Both vehicles come with the original books and keys as well as the heavy duty batteries. Plus all paper work from Pickles Auctions ect. They have been sitting in my yard for about two years and are just going to waste. I wish to sell these cars together as a pair, and I am open to any decent offer.

I am thinking around the $8000 Ono for both, a lot less than I paid.
Cars are also a bit dirtier than when pics were taken..

If your interested leave me a massage with name and contact number and Ill get back to you.

Cheers Guys!

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]