Detailing / Car care Discuss detailing your ride inside and out. Pics are a must.

East Tennessee Detailers?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 02:05 AM
Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
Default East Tennessee Detailers?

Looking for a recommended detailer near Knoxville. I'd like to get a handle on some swirl marks before spring.

Old 01-22-2011, 02:25 AM
Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Checking within my network I came across these....

http://tnmobiledetailing.com/

http://www.uniquemobiledetailing.com/

http://www.beauxartdetail.com/

I would highly suggest you check out YELP in your area for the best reviews 5 star preferred in your area. I would also call these guys above and ask for referrals.....

Good luck!

The following users liked this post:
AirCav (01-22-2011)
Old 01-22-2011, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by Innovative Detailing
Checking within my network I came across these....

http://tnmobiledetailing.com/

http://www.uniquemobiledetailing.com/

http://www.beauxartdetail.com/

I would highly suggest you check out YELP in your area for the best reviews 5 star preferred in your area. I would also call these guys above and ask for referrals.....

Good luck!
Thanks much. I'll do as you suggest.

Old 02-07-2011, 10:30 AM

Well, I found a local detailer that I'm very happy with. Tru shine out of Knoxville, Tennessee. Eric did a full car paint correction for me.
(He also documented the process if you're interested)

I only recently bought the car and due to the crappy winter weather, I wasn't really aware that the paint was in that bad of shape. As you can see from the 50/50 picture under halogen lighting, it was. Now, if I can just keep it looking this way.

Last edited by AirCav; 02-07-2011 at 09:35 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:05 AM
Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

AirCav,

My apologies for not mentioning Eric as a go to for the job...he is a friend of mine on Facebook and I didn't even think of him...

What an absolute difference, he did an outstanding job transforming your Jag into a "Gem" once again!

You definitely made the right choice and he was the right detailer for the job!!!

Old 02-09-2011, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Innovative Detailing
AirCav,

My apologies for not mentioning Eric as a go to for the job...he is a friend of mine on Facebook and I didn't even think of him...

What an absolute difference, he did an outstanding job transforming your Jag into a "Gem" once again!

You definitely made the right choice and he was the right detailer for the job!!!
Yes, it was quite a transformation and I'm happy that I chose to use Eric's services.

I was surprised that there wasn't a more convenient way to find/choose a high end detailing service in my local area. I just lucked into his website during a google search and was impressed with the site as well as his "portfolio" of work. It's a little unnerving to hand your Jaguar to a stranger when you consider the permanent damage that polishing/wet sanding can do when attempted by an unskilled operator. Seeing the quality of his work on expensive and exotic cars (much more expensive and exotic than my Jag) made it a little easier and had a lot to do with me choosing Tru Shine. I think that his "write-ups" are a great marketing tool.

I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that Tim Buxton (Knox Details) provided the workspace and joined Eric on the detail of my car. Turns out that he also operates his own high end detailing service in the Knoxville area. I could have easily chosen his service and likely been just as satisfied if I would have found his website first. Both of these young men are first class businessmen and talented detailers.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  19.3 KB

Wow AirCav.....thanks for sharing!!

I always love a good detail and your car looks like NEW. The only real problem is now you get so **** about washing it....lol

Presumably they did a wal through on how to care for the paint, wash it, 2b method etc etc?

Old 02-11-2011, 08:49 AM
Received 123 Likes on 104 Posts

AirCav,

Beautiful job. Can you tell me what price range for this kind of detail. I'm looking for someone in Asheville with that kind of quality and integrity.

Thanks,
Mike 2006 XKR Conv.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:34 PM
Received 123 Likes on 104 Posts

AirCav,

I sent PM with note of thanks--not sure you received because I'm not showing anything sent from my inbox.

Mike, 2006 XKR Conv.

Old 02-14-2011, 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by Mountaincat
AirCav,

I sent PM with note of thanks--not sure you received because I'm not showing anything sent from my inbox.

Mike, 2006 XKR Conv.
No indication of a PM but I did get a "visitor message" from you. Maybe my account preferences are screwed up. It seems like I can send PMs but maybe not receive them? Hmm.