Detailing / Car care Discuss detailing your ride inside and out. Pics are a must.

What a change, what a great detail in Details Details Details!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 10:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default What a change, what a great detail in Details Details Details!

All of know, that I am a clean freak about my cars, and that if it rains or snows, my car has to be detailed or at least washed the next day. Well having gone to different places, and usually actually doing the work myself I was flipping through yellow pages and came across Details Details Details inc. The sick looking logo is what caught my attention J. So I called the guys in, and asked them when is a good time to bring my car in? they told me that just about anytime is good, and that I should just give them a head’s up a day before I bring the car in for service. Next thing you know, I was at details, getting a full detail. Well let me tell you, When I went there 3 years ago, that place was a mess! Lounge room had torn couches, dirty floors, the shop overall didn’t seem to be well managed for a detail shop (in my mind I see detailing is a very bright clean thought). So this time I came in, I was flat out surprised. Lounge room is comfy, they got different vending machines, coffee machine, TV, the staff is very friendly, They even asked me if there is anything they should look out for on my car! I was so surprised. Anyway, all of the management has changed, friendly staff, and great prices. I had a full detail done and that was only $185 for a sedan. They also gave me a ride home and picked me back up.

Overall, great experience, and car looks amazing.

I also got to chill in the lounge room, and listen to their new TBI HDSS sound systems, that they will actuall install in cars later on this year (hopefully soon)

Paul

Stype1990aol.com

P.S This place is in Maryland
Their address is
15125 Frederick Rd.
Rockville, MSD 20850
301-294-3050
Paul

Stype1990@aol.com

Old 01-20-2008, 01:01 PM
ud
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: What a change, what a great detail in Details Details Details!

Hey Paul you sound like a guy after my heart...I too am super **** about keeping my rides spic n span and shining like a new showroom car...Kudos man

On a couple of other forums I'm on, My avatar is this;

Old 03-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What a change, what a great detail in Details Details Details!

Paul - I made a note of the address although it is a little ways from my Fairfax neighborhood.A fewquestions 1) they took you home so I guess it is a full day job, true? 2) If so, anything nearby to hang out at for the day? and 3) you seem to know the DC area, any good detailers you would recommend in Northern VA (McLean/Fairfax/Arl/Alex). I've taken my SUV to a few places but want the Jag treated differently.