F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eurocharged Tune and Pulley Sale.

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 09:51 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 27 Posts
Default Eurocharged Tune and Pulley Sale.

I've had plenty of people asking about a sale, so I'm going to extend the DST sale once more.
All sales are for Houston location only!!!
Not valid on prior purchases, gift cards, gift certificates, taxes or shipping and processing charges.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to help.

713-462-1600 OR sales@eurocharged.com

Tune and handheld
Retail: $1,100
Sale: $800 shipped in the US
Gains: About 60hp/65tq

Stage 1- Tune, handheld and pulley
Retail: $1,500
Sale: $1,100 shipped in the US
Gains: About 80hp/80tq

The following users liked this post:
BostonKiller (04-27-2017)
Old 04-27-2017, 10:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm interested! Where can I read up on what the handheld does for you? The is the crank pulley, I assume?

Old 04-27-2017, 10:33 PM
Veteran Member
Received 640 Likes on 410 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan's cat
I'm interested! Where can I read up on what the handheld does for you? The is the crank pulley, I assume?
Not the crank pulley. Small supercharger pulley.

Old 04-27-2017, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Stohlen
Not the crank pulley. Small supercharger pulley.

Got it, so, it's 80hp with the tune, handheld and upper pulley. What about if I want to do the lower pulley as well? Is that a different map, or a different cost of the tune?

Old 04-28-2017, 02:29 AM
Veteran Member
Received 4,637 Likes on 3,359 Posts

Got it, so, it's 80hp with the tune, handheld and upper pulley. What about if I want to do the lower pulley as well? Is that a different map, or a different cost of the tune?
If you have a V6S, the upper pulley that Eurocharged has is either the same size or just 2% smaller. Not worth the labor to replace it. Make certain to do your research. There are two other tune/pulley vendors on this forum.

Dan's cat (04-28-2017)
Old 04-28-2017, 06:31 AM
Veteran Member

As Unhinged said, you won't see anywhere near 80hp gains with your model.

Dan's cat (04-28-2017)
Old 04-28-2017, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Unhingd
If you have a V6S, the upper pulley that Eurocharged has is either the same size or just 2% smaller. Not worth the labor to replace it. Make certain to do your research. There are two other tune/pulley vendors on this forum.
Thanks for the info, Unhingd. I found Velocity AP here in the forums and am just shopping around. They offer 36 hp for $1k- tune only. I just thought that was pretty steep for the marginal gain. Obviously, I'm just learning and ignorant to the real possibility that there just isn't anymore power to squeeze out of the V6 s with just a tune. I am open to the crank pulley, but from what I read, you are talking $2k for 65 hp. Again, seems high to me.

Anyone have experience with eurocharged and eurotoys? I have read some on both of these companies. Eurocharged as you see here, and Eurotoys states on their website that 75bhp is possible with a tune and handheld.

Old 04-28-2017, 09:23 PM
Veteran Member

Thanks for the info, Unhingd. I found Velocity AP here in the forums and am just shopping around. They offer 36 hp for $1k- tune only. I just thought that was pretty steep for the marginal gain. Obviously, I'm just learning and ignorant to the real possibility that there just isn't anymore power to squeeze out of the V6 s with just a tune. I am open to the crank pulley, but from what I read, you are talking $2k for 65 hp. Again, seems high to me.

Anyone have experience with eurocharged and eurotoys? I have read some on both of these companies. Eurocharged as you see here, and Eurotoys states on their website that 75bhp is possible with a tune and handheld.
Some info for a new forum member...

The Jaguar F-type platform has very minimal aftermarket support. There just aren't a lot of cars on the road compared to BMWs or Porsches. Because of this very few companies have invested in developing products, so you're not going to find many options out there for anything. In addition to this, since the volume is so low, the prices are higher for the few companies that do offer products so that they can make enough profit for the development to be worth while. There are maybe only a couple hundred tunes sold a year for this platform spread across the 3 or 4 tuners on this forum; compared to several thousand a year for say the M3 platform. The profit just isn't there, so expect to pay a premium for the product.

You seem to be very interested in modding the car; and we certainly encourage that, but don't be surprised if you can't find many existing parts to purchase. Many of us have had to put in significant time, money and effort developing parts ourselves, or working with companies to develop parts.

As for the tune... my bet would be the Eurocharged/Eurotoys claim on the V6 is from the 340hp base model... which really only equates to 35 hp for the 380hp V6S you have; almost identical to VelocityAP's numbers. In the end, all three companies are probably going to get you similar numbers.

Unhingd is the resident expert on adding power to the V6. If you want to add power, follow his lead... which required a tune and crank pulley. I don't recall his numbers off the top of my head, but they are the highest out here.

The following 2 users liked this post by Stohlen:
DJS (04-28-2017), TR64ever (06-01-2017)
Old 04-28-2017, 09:36 PM
Veteran Member

The 75 hp Eurocharged gain is on the base V6 only . Theirs would result in the same as VAP on the V6S. Since the only difference between the base and the S is the tune, the final number achievable will be the same for both. As for the 65 hp gain with lower pulley (445hp total), the impressive part is the 80 lbft of torque gain. Worth every penny. Turns it from a sleeper barely able to keep up with an M4, into a beast that will blow them away. You can't go wrong with either the VAP setup or the Eurotoys setup. They each offer the same size lower pulley, one in lightweight aluminum and the other in a heavier stainless. Specific benefits for each. As said a couple times above, an upper reduction pulley is a waste of good money on the V6. The OEM pulley is about as small as you can put on the TVS R1320 supercharger, though I did find one about 2.5% smaller. The upper pulley is much more labor intensive to swap than the lower which can bump the SC speed by 11.5%.

Last edited by Unhingd; 04-28-2017 at 09:38 PM.
Dan's cat (05-09-2017)
Old 05-09-2017, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by Unhingd
I see where you purchased your pulleys, who did your tune?

Old 05-09-2017, 10:01 PM
Veteran Member

I see where you purchased your pulleys, who did your tune?
Chris at VelocityAP.

Dan's cat (05-09-2017)
Old 05-16-2017, 08:58 AM
Former Sponsor

Bump.

Old 05-17-2017, 01:34 PM
Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey fellow Jag owners. I don't have an F Type but I do own a late model XKR. I did the Eurocharged pulley and ECU tune. I did the "before dyno" but have been pretty remiss about the "after dyno".

But from a sheer driving standpoint, the combination tune/pulley has improved the feeling a performance drastically. The torque hits hard in the lower RPM range and just keeps on coming up to about 5,000 RPM and then levels off.

The only thing I can say bad about the Euro tune is that my rear tires have a much shorter life span after the mod.

Old 06-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Here is a before and after on a V6 F Type.

Old 06-01-2017, 02:28 PM
Veteran Member
Received 177 Likes on 151 Posts

Originally Posted by Eurocharged
I've had plenty of people asking about a sale, so I'm going to extend the DST sale once more.
All sales are for Houston location only!!!
Not valid on prior purchases, gift cards, gift certificates, taxes or shipping and processing charges.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us! We would be happy to help.

713-462-1600 OR sales@eurocharged.com

Tune and handheld
Retail: $1,100
Sale: $800 shipped in the US
Gains: About 60hp/65tq

Stage 1- Tune, handheld and pulley
Retail: $1,500
Sale: $1,100 shipped in the US
Gains: About 80hp/80tq

Do you do a tune using a larger supercharger pulley?

TIA

Old 06-01-2017, 02:51 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by F-typical
Do you do a tune using a larger supercharger pulley?

TIA
What size pulley? I can ask my tuner.

Old 06-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Veteran Member
Received 177 Likes on 151 Posts

Well, I'm interested in moving peak torque to about 5k.

Eurocharged (06-01-2017)
Old 06-01-2017, 03:19 PM
Former Sponsor

We can tune for most modifications, so you would just have to specify what you want.

We can tune for smaller supercharger pulleys with stock crank pulley, stock supercharger pulley with larger crank pulley, etc.

Old 06-01-2017, 07:29 PM
Veteran Member

Why do you want to increase the peak torque rpm. For optimizing acceleration, you want to lower it, and that is precisely what the larger crank pulley (or smaller SC pulley) will do.

Old 06-02-2017, 07:23 AM
Veteran Member
Received 370 Likes on 256 Posts

Towing package?