F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Famous YouTuber rolled over his F-Type multiple times and came out unscuffed

Old 10-30-2017, 07:32 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,140 Likes on 1,461 Posts

My favorite show on YouTube is Roadkill. Surprise! It is about cars and they are doing some cringe-worthy stuff. Plenty of hooning too.

Old 10-30-2017, 08:19 AM
Received 218 Likes on 160 Posts

Originally Posted by Unhingd
Ok...don't go over generalizing. Plenty of us sexygenarians enjoy all the new forms of entertainment and technology. (Can't quite get my arms around beatboxing, but hey...)
Yeah, generalizing like that isn't cool. Thank you (sincerely) for calling me out on it. I should have been clear that I was only talking about some of the people in the thread.

Also, LOL at sexygenarians.

Old 07-09-2020, 03:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ndabunka
Good to hear that the car protected it's occupant but the people in these videos all appear to be ******** with poor command of language and an even poorer capability to communicate. They should NOT be considered "successful" in ANY way.

Rather, they simply appear to be the kids of some rich parents who have funded their efforts. IMHO those parents should cut off their funding
Do u have any idea who these youtubers r. They arent little kids. They r all in their twenties who run their own business. They r very successful with over 1 million subscribers, which is more than i can say for u. So stop being mean to them and maybe do some research before u talk crap about someone.

Old 07-09-2020, 06:47 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,635 Likes on 3,358 Posts

Originally Posted by Cherrycolq
Do u have any idea who these youtubers r. They arent little kids. They r all in their twenties who run their own business. They r very successful with over 1 million subscribers, which is more than i can say for u. So stop being mean to them and maybe do some research before u talk crap about someone.
No need to pick a fight with a 3 year old post from someone who hasn’t posted anything in 8 months.

The following 2 users liked this post by Unhingd:
scm (07-10-2020), Therock88 (07-10-2020)
Old 07-09-2020, 07:56 PM
Veteran Member
Received 724 Likes on 499 Posts

Also being a successful business owner doesn’t exempt you automatically from juvenile behaviour with a motor vehicle. Business acumen does not translate automatically into common sense. But of course I’m just a “get off my lawn” kinda guy at times.

The following users liked this post:
scm (07-10-2020)