F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Home JAGUAR T2R22934 Loadspace Side Net - Jaguar (T2R22934)

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2022, 09:00 PM
Received 58 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Loadspace Side Net - (T2R22934)

Does anyone have this in their F-type coupe? If so, could you please post a photo with the hatch open so that I can get a feel for placement/fitment/size? I have tried the net that goes across the trunk but I am in a wheelchair and that one is a little too deep in to reach comfortably. This one looks like while smaller, it'd be a lot closer to the rear bumper.

https://parts.jaguarcary.com/oem-par...2r22934?c=az0x

Thanks!

Last edited by ViperX100; 05-24-2022 at 09:10 PM. Reason: messed up title
Old 05-24-2022, 10:30 PM
Received 152 Likes on 100 Posts

cant help with your original question but all of the boot lining is the compressed carpet felt material and easy to cut or drill holes in so you can mount the netting almost anywhere. If the clips are screw ins then even easier. Taking out the liner to access the back for attaching nuts to bolts is also relatively easy (unless you are in a wheelchair) so you would need a handy friend to do as there a few steps to that. Also have you considered any of the velcro attached netting that just velcros to the carpet itself as well.

Old 05-25-2022, 07:07 AM

Thanks for your suggestions, Borbor. I'll definitely look into it. Going off topic here, I noticed that you mention having joyeauto wireless carplay. How do you like it? Do you know if it works with the Meridian audio system because it just mentions Harman Kardon.

Old 05-25-2022, 07:41 PM
Received 152 Likes on 100 Posts

They have version for all variations. Pretty sure the actual hardware/ device is the same just the connectors for each different JLR version is slightly different.
It is a no brainer IMHO.. The amount of functionality is amazing if your car is a bit older and doesnt have built in carplay already
Obviously carplay is cool,using siri in the car helps alot, using siri to open your garage from down the street is cool, HD audio via wifi beats bluetooth , the amount of audio adjustability to help improve the crappy meridian sound even before upgrading your speakers is worth it.Obviously your choice of nav apps is good, real time traffic in google maps worth it as well. Red light camera announcements if navigatiing with google maps is there too but only when using route guidance. (or use waze)

The following users liked this post:
ViperX100 (05-25-2022)
Old 05-25-2022, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Borbor
They have version for all variations. Pretty sure the actual hardware/ device is the same just the connectors for each different JLR version is slightly different.
It is a no brainer IMHO.. The amount of functionality is amazing if your car is a bit older and doesnt have built in carplay already
Obviously carplay is cool,using siri in the car helps alot, using siri to open your garage from down the street is cool, HD audio via wifi beats bluetooth , the amount of audio adjustability to help improve the crappy meridian sound even before upgrading your speakers is worth it.Obviously your choice of nav apps is good, real time traffic in google maps worth it as well. Red light camera announcements if navigatiing with google maps is there too but only when using route guidance. (or use waze)
Thanks, I emailed them right after my initial reply to you and now waiting to hear back with the compatibility with my 400 Sport. It definitely sounds like a win all around.

Old 06-01-2022, 10:32 AM
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default trunk side pocket options

If the official Jaguar mesh pocket doesn't meet your needs, I just ran across this company and they may have an alternative that works:
https://www.organizedobie.com/

I found them while looking for storage solutions for an RV, and am now also going to look for a way to add a mesh sunglass pocket to the rear console similar to what the Verts have. I was initially going to reverse-engineer and 3D print a whole new electronics bay cover with en embedded pocket, but I suspect I'll find something simpler (and sufficient) on their site.

ViperX100 (06-01-2022)
Old 06-01-2022, 11:43 AM

@Sonoman Thanks for the info. Definitely will be checking them out!

Old 06-02-2022, 08:49 AM
Received 360 Likes on 230 Posts

A couple of those storage nets sure would come in handy screwed to the seat backs in my coupe to act like map pockets that I think the factory should have included in the first place. Interior storage is certainly lacking. But I have the heated and cooled seats and I am scared to death that I would hit some wiring or internal components if I ran a couple of self tapping screws through the plastic seat backs and really create some kind of problem for myself.

Old 06-03-2022, 09:04 AM
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Dwight Frye
A couple of those storage nets sure would come in handy screwed to the seat backs in my coupe to act like map pockets that I think the factory should have included in the first place. Interior storage is certainly lacking. But I have the heated and cooled seats and I am scared to death that I would hit some wiring or internal components if I ran a couple of self tapping screws through the plastic seat backs and really create some kind of problem for myself.
A Snad would be safe to try, they’re adhesive snap pads:
https://www.organizedobie.com/catalo...result/?q=Snad

ViperX100 (06-03-2022)
Old 06-04-2022, 08:12 AM
Received 105 Likes on 42 Posts

Don't know if you still need a photo but I just took this for you. I would have done it sooner but I was on a 3-week driving tour of Portugal.

If you need photos from slightly further back, let me know.

EDIT: For what it's worth, the net is tiny and won't really hold much.

Old 06-04-2022, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by Cluck
Don't know if you still need a photo but I just took this for you. I would have done it sooner but I was on a 3-week driving tour of Portugal.

If you need photos from slightly further back, let me know.

EDIT: For what it's worth, the net is tiny and won't really hold much.
Thank you very much for the photo. It's definitely very small and I think I'll be skipping it as an option.