F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'll Photoshop your Car!

Old 03-07-2019, 01:12 PM
Received 70 Likes on 44 Posts
Default I'll Photoshop your Car!

So I've been messing around the photo thread and been taking some of your guys cars and Photoshopping them, little things like different wheels, lower it, tints, black out, nothing too crazy, and decided some of you guys and Gals may be curious as too what your car would like a little lower, blacked out, a new set of wheels, etc etc, So if theres any Interest I Can leave my Email, send a photo saying what you want done and I'll do it when I can, free of course, here are a few examples I did earlier today.

​​​​​​​

So I've been messing around the photo thread and been taking some of your guys cars and Photoshopping them, little things like different wheels, lower it, tints, black out, nothing too crazy, and decided some of you guys and Gals may be curious as too what your car would like a little lower, blacked out, a new set of wheels, etc etc, So if theres any Interest I Can leave my Email, send a photo saying what you want done and I'll do it when I can, free of course, here are a few examples I did earlier today.

Old 03-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Veteran Member
Received 301 Likes on 173 Posts

I'm interested! Can you photoshop this with a little lip spoiler on the deployable spoiler? Basically the lip spoiler in this thread, but not all the way across. https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...f-type-214642/

https://i.imgur.com/LlOIUox.jpg

Thanks!

Old 03-07-2019, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by Jaggyx
I'm interested! Can you photoshop this with a little lip spoiler on the deployable spoiler? Basically the lip spoiler in this thread, but not all the way across. https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...f-type-214642/

Thanks!

I'll give it a shot!

Old 03-07-2019, 06:14 PM

Hopefully this is among the lines of what you were looking for, this I threw In just for fun

Thanks!
Hopefully this is among the lines of what you were looking for, this I threw In just for fun

Old 03-07-2019, 08:04 PM
Veteran Member

Thank you! I actually really like the spoiler the way you photoshopped it! The black exhaust looks great as well. Thanks again! Looking forward to others photoshopped ideas.

Old 03-07-2019, 08:08 PM

Thank you! I actually really like the spoiler the way you photoshopped it! The black exhaust looks great as well. Thanks again! Looking forward to others photoshopped ideas.

Of course, anything else just post in the threat I'll be checking this active, hope lots of people ask I like doing them!

Old 03-07-2019, 08:10 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2,140 Likes on 1,461 Posts

For fun, try to Photoshop beat-up F-type. Imagine how would neglected F-type would look in a year 2030. Mismatched oversized wheels, faded paint, some strange mods.

Old 03-07-2019, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by SinF
For fun, try to Photoshop beat-up F-type. Imagine how would neglected F-type would look in a year 2030. Mismatched oversized wheels, faded paint, some strange mods.

hmm that should be fun, I'll give it a shot

Old 03-08-2019, 08:45 AM
Default F type with a ducktail on HRE's and Clear Taillights

Did a little custom ducktail on this F type, looks really good if you ask me, also some HRE's lowered it, blacked out, red accents, and the clear tails

Last edited by StormtrooperFtype; 03-08-2019 at 10:05 AM.
Old 03-08-2019, 09:49 AM
Veteran Member

I've always wanted a ducktail spoiler for this car but could never find one. Maybe I can get creative with an ebay universal piece.

Old 03-08-2019, 10:11 AM

I've always wanted a ducktail spoiler for this car but could never find one. Maybe I can get creative with an ebay universal piece.

​​Oh 100% percent if I had a coupe I would do it, thinks it looks AMAZING! cant be that hard, deactivate the factory spoiler, find a universal ducktail and get it on there, Please do it, I'd love to see my render come to fruition

Old 03-08-2019, 10:55 AM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by StormtrooperFtype
​​Oh 100% percent if I had a coupe I would do it, thinks it looks AMAZING! cant be that hard, deactivate the factory spoiler, find a universal ducktail and get it on there, Please do it, I'd love to see my render come to fruition
I would love to! I just don't know how to bend it to the curvature of the trunk. Given that duckbill spoilers are quite thick, I'm not sure how it would react to heat from a heatgun.

I guess something like this could work in theory with a lot of sanding: https://www.ebay.com/i/223062727698?chn=ps

Old 03-08-2019, 12:13 PM

I would love to! I just don't know how to bend it to the curvature of the trunk. Given that duckbill spoilers are quite thick, I'm not sure how it would react to heat from a heatgun.

I guess something like this could work in theory with a lot of sanding: https://www.ebay.com/i/223062727698?chn=ps

Ill do some research this weekend, as i'll have lots of time since the Jag is going to the shop, got a check engine light on the way to school, either way had to get the top fixed been latching it manually for the past week or so.

Old 03-08-2019, 12:45 PM

just gonna keep on adding edits as I make them ​​​​​​​

The following users liked this post:
Burt Gummer (03-09-2019)
Old 03-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Received 71 Likes on 44 Posts
Old 03-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Go nuts with this one. Figured it's good to have different colors on here for people to get a broader idea. Thanks for this thread op. 🖒

Old 03-08-2019, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by vika01

Old 03-09-2019, 08:56 AM
Received 71 Likes on 44 Posts

ohh the devil

Old 03-09-2019, 11:30 AM
Veteran Member

The ducktail spoiler completely changes the look of the car for the better.

Old 03-11-2019, 06:23 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

That's my red F-Type from the day I brought it home from the dealer! Nice job!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I'll Photoshop your Car!