F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jaguar online store now open (US)

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 09:11 AM
Veteran Member
Received 401 Likes on 209 Posts
Default Jaguar online store now open (US)

I've been waiting for a long time for this...

Jaguar Home | Shop Jaguar

Not because these items aren't available elsewhere, but because Jaguar could do so much more to inspire brand loyalty with owners!

The following users liked this post:
Unhingd (09-06-2016)
Old 09-06-2016, 09:27 AM
Veteran Member
Received 370 Likes on 256 Posts

Was just coming here to post this.

Use code SHOPJAGMERCH for 10% off and free shipping thru the end of September.

Unhingd (09-06-2016)
Old 09-06-2016, 09:36 AM
Veteran Member

Looks like the e-store is overwhelmed with demand and the site is really unstable.

Maybe it was designed by the same team who did Jaguar infotainment.

Uncle Fishbits (09-06-2016)
Old 09-06-2016, 10:58 AM
Banned
Received 130 Likes on 98 Posts
Default Good punchline....

Originally Posted by schraderade
Looks like the e-store is overwhelmed with demand and the site is really unstable.

Maybe it was designed by the same team who did Jaguar infotainment.
Funny!

schraderade (09-07-2016)
Old 09-06-2016, 11:32 AM
Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts
Default Whip out those credit cards - updated Jaguar merch store

Looks like the merch store has gotten quite the update... Who on here is going to be the first to purchase the F-Type sunglasses? Shawn? Lol

Jaguar Home | Shop Jaguar

Old 09-06-2016, 11:36 AM
Veteran Member
Received 714 Likes on 408 Posts

"ShopJagMerch" for 10% off through 30th Sept.

ImNotFamousAnymore (09-06-2016)
Old 09-06-2016, 11:37 AM
Veteran Member

Duplicate post

Last edited by schraderade; 09-06-2016 at 06:49 PM.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by schraderade
Mods please consolidate this with the existing thread

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...pen-us-168844/
Thats what I get for searching "merch"

schraderade (09-06-2016)
Old 09-06-2016, 01:48 PM
Received 123 Likes on 99 Posts

sunglasses probably wont fit my fat head, lol. oliver peoples is the only brand that consistently fits.

definitely getting this jacket though

and this dope bear

The following 2 users liked this post by ShaunPA:
MaximA (09-06-2016), Mbourne (09-06-2016)
Old 09-06-2016, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by ShaunPA
sunglasses probably wont fit my fat head, lol. oliver peoples is the only brand that consistently fits.

definitely getting this jacket though

and this dope bear

Lol, bear is a great addition to any office

Old 09-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Received 218 Likes on 160 Posts

I already feel like enough of a DB driving around my F-Type. I think if I wore any Jag or F-Type clothing everyone I know would stop talking to me.

MaximA (09-06-2016)
Old 09-06-2016, 06:21 PM
Veteran Member
Received 492 Likes on 310 Posts

I have a few Jag shirts and jackets I got from the Performance Academy a few years ago. No way am i wearing them while driving the car, I did once and got odd looks..

So now I just wear a Mercedes F1 hat to confuse people.

Old 09-06-2016, 07:33 PM
Veteran Member
Received 724 Likes on 499 Posts

Originally Posted by MaximA
I have a few Jag shirts and jackets I got from the Performance Academy a few years ago. No way am i wearing them while driving the car, I did once and got odd looks..

So now I just wear a Mercedes F1 hat to confuse people.
I just wear a Hershey Concour D Elegance hat and people just go, huh?

I do kinda like the bear however.

Old 09-06-2016, 07:37 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,637 Likes on 3,359 Posts

Originally Posted by ImNotFamousAnymore
Lol, bear is a great addition to any office
That bear needs to be strapped into the passenger seat...not shackled to an office!

Mbourne (09-06-2016)
Old 09-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Veteran Member
Received 714 Likes on 408 Posts

Originally Posted by LobsterClaws
I already feel like enough of a DB driving around my F-Type. I think if I wore any Jag or F-Type clothing everyone I know would stop talking to me.
I live in Marin, and could see the America's Cup from my living room, so I would watch it on TV, and live on the water. I love sailing. Anyhoo... all the AC gear was made by Puma, and ALL OF IT fit insanely well. Beautiful cut and fit, etc. So comfy, looks good... polos, rugby shirt, normal tshirts. When it was the last race and the US was definitely going to lose to New Zealand, they put the entire goddam store on sale for 70% off. AMAZING stuff... $200 shirts (yeah right) for $60, etc. I bought everything I could. I have an entire collection of this stuff, and I basically wear it to **** off my best friend who hated the idea of "yachters" and Larry Ellison, etc. So I got a GREAT deal on my favorite fitting clothes of all time, with the added bonus of ALWAYS getting to be able to clown on my friend and make fun.

Of course, I must look like a total DB. LOLololol. I don't worry about doucheyness in our car because most of the local doucheyness comes from Maserati, BMW M-series, and higher end supercars, Bentleys, etc. Also, this car is less douchey because it's limited production and somewhat new.... so we still can be friendly and let people in, not act like asshats, etc.

But, yeah.... America's Cup shirts with Jaguar gear? YEAH NO.

Also, it reminded me of PCU... "You're going to wear the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy".

You're already driving it... the redundancy is like when someone has a Lexus CT, and a license plate that reads LEXUS CT, and a sticker, and a license plate bracket.... lol

ANYHOO, the whole point of this:

WHERE DO WE PUT OUR GLASSES? I still don't know where to put them.

Old 09-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,637 Likes on 3,359 Posts

And no ice bucket for the champagne!!!

Uncle Fishbits (09-08-2016)
Old 09-07-2016, 07:13 PM
LMS
Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts

But die cast F-Type Models!

Old 09-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Veteran Member
Received 3,128 Likes on 2,306 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Fishbits
I live in Marin, and could see the America's Cup from my living room, so I would watch it on TV, and live on the water. I love sailing. Anyhoo... all the AC gear was made by Puma, and ALL OF IT fit insanely well. Beautiful cut and fit, etc. So comfy, looks good... polos, rugby shirt, normal tshirts. When it was the last race and the US was definitely going to lose to New Zealand, they put the entire goddam store on sale for 70% off. AMAZING stuff... $200 shirts (yeah right) for $60, etc. I bought everything I could. I have an entire collection of this stuff, and I basically wear it to **** off my best friend who hated the idea of "yachters" and Larry Ellison, etc. So I got a GREAT deal on my favorite fitting clothes of all time, with the added bonus of ALWAYS getting to be able to clown on my friend and make fun.

Of course, I must look like a total DB. LOLololol. I don't worry about doucheyness in our car because most of the local doucheyness comes from Maserati, BMW M-series, and higher end supercars, Bentleys, etc. Also, this car is less douchey because it's limited production and somewhat new.... so we still can be friendly and let people in, not act like asshats, etc.

Also, it reminded me of PCU... "You're going to wear the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy".

You're already driving it... the redundancy is like when someone has a Lexus CT, and a license plate that reads LEXUS CT, and a sticker, and a license plate bracket.... lol

This has got me thinking, when I get my F-Type (next week, fingers crossed!), where can I store my fit-overs? (sunglasses which fit over the top of my prescription lenses).
On my XFR one of the first mods I did was to remove the cup-holder insert and line the bottom of the box with a cut to shape piece of black car carpet. It looks OEM and it's a perfect storage cubby for my fit-overs. I never ever eat or drink in the car and I forbid any passenger from doing so, so the cup holders are completely useless to me.
So I'm wondering, would this mod work on the F-Type as well?
On the XF the cup-holder insert pulls out very easily, is it the same for the F-Type? And how is it for length, is it the same or close to the XF (if it's a fair bit shorter then my fit-overs may not fit)?
Has anyone tried this on an F-Type?

Old 09-07-2016, 07:38 PM
Veteran Member
Received 724 Likes on 499 Posts

Originally Posted by Uncle Fishbits

I wish I had known about the AC gear sale. Having spent most of my wayward youth sailboat racing up and down the east coast, the Americas Cup hold a special place in my heart. Id definitely wear the AC gear in the Jag whenever I head to Annapolis. It would be the perfect douchy thing to do.

Let me know if you ever want to sell a piece of your inventory (assuming its in 3X). ok maybe not huh?

Uncle Fishbits (09-08-2016)
Old 09-07-2016, 08:09 PM
Veteran Member
Received 370 Likes on 256 Posts

As for the sunglasses, I've taken to dropping mine in the cubby along the bottom of the drivers door. They don't rattle when I'm not wearing them, and easy access when I need them. Anywhere else just gets in the way of something else (like the cup holders).

amr42 (09-13-2016)

Quick Reply: Jaguar online store now open (US)