Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Leasing a 2017 F-Type numbers needed please

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 01:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Leasing a 2017 F-Type numbers needed please

Hi All,

I am seriously considering leasing an F-Type. I would like the help of this community here to give me the latest lease numbers to help me negotiate and get a good deal. I live in California.
I will either go for the 2017 F-Type S or 2017 F-Type R. Could you please give me the latest following information for both?
Also, do you guys have any specific dealer recommendation in the LA area that I should get in touch with that will make this process as easy and painless for me as possible?
  1. What is the typical selling price that I can expect to get at this time? ( approx. 20% to 25% off MSRP?...after reading through some of the threads on this form)
  2. What is the lowest base residual for these cars for these cars and what term (i.e. 36 months?)?
  3. What is the base (non-marked up) money factor on these cars for 7.5k miles/yr and 10k miles/yr?
  4. Are there any additional hidden fees that the dealer can add on that I should watch out for?
Thank you guys so much in advance. This will be my first Jaguar and I am very much looking forward to driving one! I will probably buy within the week.
Cheers,
Arunim

Old 10-10-2017, 03:09 AM

Arunim,

Ask for Dennis over at Rusnak Jaguar in Pasadena. I was able to lease a F-type R with $110,614 MSRP for $780 a month pre-tax. Paid $4390 (acquisition, license&registration, first month payment, $1300 down) 33mo/10k. Should be able to do slightly better for any remaining inventory. 20% off MSRP is good price for lease.

Old 10-10-2017, 07:22 AM
Veteran Member
Received 156 Likes on 129 Posts

1. 20% off should be no problem
2. Don't you mean "highest" residual (so that you get lower payments which leaves Jag on the hook for value after your duration) & the answer is.. it DEPENDS on coupe of convertible and the model. As an example R coupes were at a 58% residual a couple of months back when the ragtops were 56%. SVR's were 54% last month.
3. Jag has provided the dealers with leasing $"s so those number above were all with a .00002 money factor (so basically no interest).
4. All dealerships have the same fees like dealer prep and such but in most all cases, those can be rolled into the lease
5. Most do not need to put any money down.
6. If you have been a JCNA for over 6 months you can take $5K off an SVR (if you PURCHASE, not lease) it.

Good luck and there are a TON of these threads out here already so search

Old 10-10-2017, 08:59 AM

Thanks for your prompt replies mw16888 and ndabunka.

Yes, sorry I meant highest residual.... 58% residual with such a low MF is actually not a bad deal at all!!

If you dont mind, can you post the links to some of the other threads here please?

Old 10-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Veteran Member
Received 18,495 Likes on 7,458 Posts

Originally Posted by mw16888
Arunim,

Ask for Dennis over at Rusnak Jaguar in Pasadena. I was able to lease a F-type R with $110,614 MSRP for $780 a month pre-tax. Paid $4390 (acquisition, license&registration, first month payment, $1300 down) 33mo/10k. Should be able to do slightly better for any remaining inventory. 20% off MSRP is good price for lease.

If you do lease from "that dealer", make DARN SURE the car is in pristine condition if you return it when lease expires..NOOOOO dings, scratches, etc.
NO further comment, my wife still doesn't like Jaguars...

Old 10-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Try Hornburg also. Another great resource for leases is leasehackr. Here is a thread about a killer lease on a new F-Type R. I don't know how close you can come to replicating this deal, but it is does provide a baseline.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/f-typ...included/21574

The following 2 users liked this post by speedski:
Arunim Kumar (10-10-2017), JagRag (10-10-2017)
Old 10-10-2017, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by speedski
Try Hornburg also. Another great resource for leases is leasehackr. Here is a thread about a killer lease on a new F-Type R. I don't know how close you can come to replicating this deal, but it is does provide a baseline.

Haha.. just found that link this morning!
They got a crazy deal! I'm not expecting the same.. but hopefully I get something close!
Thank you all for your help...

Old 10-10-2017, 07:59 PM
Veteran Member
Received 156 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by speedski

Of note on that particular one was the taxes in his area and the fact is was a coupe (so you get the higher MF). I think a large part of that is the particular taxes that are included. No WAY you could do that in certain areas of the country. I had gotten a similar lease deal on a R Convertible of $730/month including taxes in my area. Only problem was that particular car didn't have the vision package which essentially killed the deal (for us)