Jaguar Customer Relationship Centre This is an area for members to contact Jaguars Customer relationship centre. It should be used to aid in resolving disputes, NOT for technical issues

Family Discount available world wide?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2019, 02:50 PM
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default Family Discount available world wide?

Hi,

I been interested in buying a Jaguar for sometime now, just looking for the best deal since I am on budget. Couple months back I discovered my Dad's brother has been working for Jaguar factory for over 20 years. Him working their gives him the ability to purchase vehicles for family members at a discount.It might be called Family discount, like other places. My question is this discount available world wide? I live in Canada, and my uncle would be in England. Can his discount work at a Jag dealership out of his country? I would appreciate any information on this if possible. I called the dealership here and got a sales rep and they never had an answer or bothered to return my call to give me answer. Which is fine, they're in sales wouldn't be worth their time.

Old 05-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Received 122 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by Lavitz
Hi,

I been interested in buying a Jaguar for sometime now, just looking for the best deal since I am on budget. Couple months back I discovered my Dad's brother has been working for Jaguar factory for over 20 years. Him working their gives him the ability to purchase vehicles for family members at a discount.It might be called Family discount, like other places. My question is this discount available world wide? I live in Canada, and my uncle would be in England. Can his discount work at a Jag dealership out of his country? I would appreciate any information on this if possible. I called the dealership here and got a sales rep and they never had an answer or bothered to return my call to give me answer. Which is fine, they're in sales wouldn't be worth their time.
Good Morning Lavitz

Thank you for your post.

In regards to your query about the JLR Privilege Scheme, I can confirm that only immediate family members are eligible to benefit.

Therefore as you are the nephew/niece of a JLR employee you would not be eligible.

I hope that this answers your question, should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

Old 05-08-2019, 03:57 PM
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CRC@Jaguar
Good Morning Lavitz

Thank you for your post.

In regards to your query about the JLR Privilege Scheme, I can confirm that only immediate family members are eligible to benefit.

Therefore as you are the nephew/niece of a JLR employee you would not be eligible.

I hope that this answers your question, should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

Would my father be eligible, he would be his blood brother? Id imagine so, so my second question is would the benefit be applicable world wide? If so how do I go about perusing it.

Thanks

Lavitz

Old 05-09-2019, 05:49 AM
Received 122 Likes on 75 Posts

Good Morning Lavitz

Yes, your father would be eligible in that instance. However, for information on whether a privilege scheme is available in your country of residence, your relative would have to liaise with his relevant HR department for clarity and confirmation. This is due to the fact that the discount voucher has to be applied for and used at the discretion of the specified retailer.

I am sorry I am unable to provide further information at this time.

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK