Jaguar Engines & transmissions Discuss performance / modifications / upgrades etc here..

###Eurocharged Jaguar Pulley and Tune Sale!###

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2015, 10:25 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 45 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by RainsFather
I just recently purchased the pulley from Eurocharged and was going to have one of local distributors for Eurocharged install their tune. Is there any discount for tune only?
Unfortunately, this sales price applies to the bundle deal only. The price of the solo tune is $599 even without the purchase of a pulley. This sales price also only applies to ECUs that are mailed-in to our Houston location.

Old 05-08-2015, 10:26 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cpears
Do you have tuning for a 2003 S type R?
Our tunes are compatible with any Jag!

Old 05-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by al_roethlisberger
X300 (1995-1997) XJR6 upper or lower available?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pulleys for that vehicle within the time-span you specified. Our pulleys are for 4.2L and 5.0L motors only.

Old 05-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

ah so the 150 is because its a pain. got ya.

Can I buy the package now and send the ecu in later? like a month or so

The following users liked this post:
JimC64 (05-08-2015)
Old 05-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Nice one, take advantage of the offer then do it retrospectively......hopefully doable!

Old 05-08-2015, 01:18 PM
Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

What is the process for sending an ECU in. Last time I had to do that for tuning was almost 20yrs ago with a friends Dodge Neon. Recommendations for what to ship it in, does Eurocharged pay shipping both ways or only one, preferred shipping company, and turnaround time?

Old 05-08-2015, 01:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Kaeghl
ah so the 150 is because its a pain. got ya.

Can I buy the package now and send the ecu in later? like a month or so
You can purchase it now and send the ECU in later. However, I would like to clarify that the sales price of $599 includes the pulley. Would you like the pulley sent when we send the ECU back to you?

The following users liked this post:
JimC64 (05-08-2015)
Old 05-08-2015, 01:37 PM
Former Sponsor

What is the process for sending an ECU in. Last time I had to do that for tuning was almost 20yrs ago with a friends Dodge Neon. Recommendations for what to ship it in, does Eurocharged pay shipping both ways or only one, preferred shipping company, and turnaround time?
We have no preferred shipping method, but I would recommend protecting the ECU as much as possible. Shipping is paid for by the customer and turn-around time depends on the method you choose (you ship overnight to us, we overnight it back). When sending in the ECU just ship it to our Houston location along with the ECU mail-in form found here: http://www.eurocharged.com/ecu_form.pdf

The following 2 users liked this post by Eurocharged:
JimC64 (05-08-2015), RainsFather (05-08-2015)
Old 05-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey Rains,
I have sent you a private email to contact me. If I am computer challenged, let me know

Old 05-09-2015, 05:36 AM
Veteran Member

As I suspected, looking like lots of interest on this one.....Mo Powa

Old 05-09-2015, 08:05 AM
DGL
Veteran Member
Received 926 Likes on 607 Posts

Originally Posted by Eurocharged
Im not sure as to where you have obtained this inaccurate information but we have 4 daily driven Range Rovers in the Eurocharged family that have no issues as well as close friends and dealers with the 5.0L Jaguar motor.

We have had multiple customers bring their Jaguars in to confirm that the tune was still on the car due to this misleading information and not one of them has proven your claim to be accurate. The checksum on the files read off for verification were a 100% match to the original tune file we loaded. This means that it was not altered or changed in any way.

We understand this product may not be for everyone, but providing false information in a vendors thread is not cool. Please do not let it continue.

I have fully documented the entire ECU and I have the data needed to disprove this claim. I have every address for all timing, fueling, torque limiters, fuel cut, boost pressure maps, etc. I can assure you the ECU does not overwrite any of the maps back to stock.

Please bring us a car with a tune that has reverted to stock so we can show you that it’s not possible. You may bring it to any Eurocharged dealer.

I will also be happy to work with ANY person that believes their car has reverted itself to stock.

Is this what you're looking for: https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x...-again-119242/ and this, https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x...lution-122060/

It is cool to advise all members of the shortcomings with having a tune installed. This is what this forum is all about. However, it is NOT cool to say you have not heard of a tune reverting back to stock when it was your own, Eurocharged, tune that it happened to and was unresolved with the customer.

Also you never addressed the issue with the TCM restricting the tune, as long as it lasts.

Last edited by DGL; 05-09-2015 at 08:14 AM.
Old 05-09-2015, 10:59 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by DGL
Is this what you're looking for: https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x...-again-119242/ and this, https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x...lution-122060/

It is cool to advise all members of the shortcomings with having a tune installed. This is what this forum is all about. However, it is NOT cool to say you have not heard of a tune reverting back to stock when it was your own, Eurocharged, tune that it happened to and was unresolved with the customer.

Also you never addressed the issue with the TCM restricting the tune, as long as it lasts.
There's no real data to be found in those threads.

Old 05-09-2015, 12:08 PM
Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
Default pulley

Does the pulley require a different belt on an S Type R?

Old 05-09-2015, 02:33 PM
DGL
Veteran Member

There's no real data to be found in those threads.
MaximA's car was put on the dyno and verified that the tune was gone. What more do you need! He also noticed a difference in how his car performed. This is a lot more data than you show to prove your tune sticks. Again, you never addressed the TCM problem limiting the power delivery rendering your tune useless. You need to be up front with people paying for this.

MaximA writes in the second thread,https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/x...lution-122060/ , post #5, after showing dynos:

"Personally I'd use RSC now, as Eurcharged just wrote me off and basically told me I was crazy. There is a dyno sheet here to confirm that I was correct. That leaves a bad taste in my mouth, sorry Jerry that was not cool. Although your tune is awesome, I can't deny that fact.

Plus the amount of knowledge I received today from someone who worked for Bosch designing ECMs and programming works Porsche race cars was more than every tuner put together x10. Plus I got the TCU tuned and the limits removed. I also have the tune on a handheld plug that he showed me on the dyno and PC that it works correctly. He also explained why the first one he gave me didn't work and the changes he made. My car was the test bed as its had the most problems with any tune because it sees regular track use. The car feels amazing now with the ECM and TCU tuned.

Last edited by DGL; 05-09-2015 at 02:56 PM.
Old 05-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

This is why the Jag community is one if the worst I've dealt with so far. A vendor comes on the site with a great offer compared to everyone else and is giving away their product and time as well. But no, a member has to come on and bring up something that happened to one person and has been taken care of. This not the way a vendor should be treated. It's real simple, if you don't trust their product or don't want to use it then that is your deal. To start another argument when you weren't involved in the last time is just petty and there should be a moderator to take care of this issue.

Old 05-09-2015, 05:33 PM
DGL
Veteran Member

This is why the Jag community is one if the worst I've dealt with so far. A vendor comes on the site with a great offer compared to everyone else and is giving away their product and time as well. But no, a member has to come on and bring up something that happened to one person and has been taken care of. This not the way a vendor should be treated. It's real simple, if you don't trust their product or don't want to use it then that is your deal. To start another argument when you weren't involved in the last time is just petty and there should be a moderator to take care of this issue.

Actually this is what makes the Jaguarforums the best community. Ultimately it is the consumer that decides to buy into a product. I'd rather be an intelligent consumer than not. This community, and particularly this advise, is informative based on actual experiences and facts. The 2 threads mentioned above go into detail of how the Jaguar ECM/TCM operate--this can't be denied. I'm involved in this offer as a member. The tune is being offered to all members. I'm just a more knowledgeable member. You can use my advise not. It's not petty or argumentative.

Last edited by DGL; 05-09-2015 at 05:42 PM.
Old 05-09-2015, 07:23 PM
Veteran Member

Member /*** sent email asking for instructions on how to buy 2 pulleys, details forwarded

Old 05-10-2015, 06:04 AM
Veteran Member
Received 360 Likes on 273 Posts

Starting now, and for two weeks only, Eurocharged will be offering our Jaguar pulleys and tunes for a discounted price!
These tunes are applicable to any Jaguar!

To receive the $599 price, the ECU must be mailed in to our Houston location.
We do have a Jaguar loaner tool that can be requested. This will cost an additional $150 and the current wait time is approximately two weeks.
Please contact us for any further information!
Is the pulley price $50 buy itself and If so do you take PayPal? If the pulley is $50 and you take PayPal, PM me your PayPal acct info ASAP!

Last edited by Bigg Will; 05-10-2015 at 06:10 AM.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hy Eurocharged, i need 2 Pulleys for the 4.2 XRK, have send you a PM.

Old 05-10-2015, 06:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is this the right Puller for my 4.2 XKR?

Eaton M62/M45 Pulley Puller & Installation Tool

Quick Reply: ###Eurocharged Jaguar Pulley and Tune Sale!###