Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

**Admins** A thought...

Old 05-04-2015, 02:07 PM
Received 390 Likes on 207 Posts
Default **Admins** A thought...

Although the F Type forum is useful..its my opinion that its getting a bit cluttered making finding relevant topics a bit difficult resulting in the same topic being posted multiples times. An example would be multiple threads about the Meridian sound system.

My thoughts:

F Type
-General
-For Sale
-DIY
-Maintenance
-Electronics
-Suspension
-Engine (v6/v8)
-Interior
-Lighting

I realize that the car hasn't been out long enough for some of the relevant categories to be made but I know eventually it will.

Old 05-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Thanks for the suggestion WhiteTardis.....

That's not how each individual section is run, every one is the same.

There are any sticky threads at the top of the section, and of course any "How to / FAQ" threads too.

All others are posted as required. There may be several diferent threads about the Meridian sound system or others, but the diversity offered in each all help in their own way.
A very simple "search" or "advanced search" quickly throws up any relevant threads.

All the other sections you suggest already exist, but as general sections and not model specific. Some may choose to post into the suspension section for example, or may feel its better suited in the F type area.

Thanks