Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

Another Connection issue

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 08:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Connection issue

Hey guys. Sorry to post this way but I've gotten absolutely NO response from the administrators. For 7 years I've been registered as raschwar and have had no problems accessing this valuable resource. A few days ago I changed the email address in my profile. Since then I have been unable to do any interactive communication (except to send messages to the admin).

I've gone through the reactivation emails a dozen times, literally, and changed my password as requested only to see that "Your account is not fully activated" and that I can't respond or start any threads. Nor can I access my profile. As I said contacting the admins goes unanswered.

Finally, I created a new account using another email and got in. Of course I am now a new member. If any of the moderators can help I'd like to have my raschwar account repaired.

thanks for any help

Old 02-28-2017, 09:38 AM
Received 6,250 Likes on 5,450 Posts

I can't help Rick but I'll PM Jim and see what he can do, your account shows as awaiting email activation but I can't change that.

Old 02-28-2017, 12:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, Norri

Old 03-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Originally Posted by RickPA
Hey guys. Sorry to post this way but I've gotten absolutely NO response from the administrators. For 7 years I've been registered as raschwar and have had no problems accessing this valuable resource. A few days ago I changed the email address in my profile. Since then I have been unable to do any interactive communication (except to send messages to the admin).

I've gone through the reactivation emails a dozen times, literally, and changed my password as requested only to see that "Your account is not fully activated" and that I can't respond or start any threads. Nor can I access my profile. As I said contacting the admins goes unanswered.

Finally, I created a new account using another email and got in. Of course I am now a new member. If any of the moderators can help I'd like to have my raschwar account repaired.

thanks for any help

Hey there,
firstly I can assure you that I have received no communication re any issues from yourself
The first I knew of this was a pm received from Norri on your behalf, Thanks Norri!

I have checked your account and it was waiting email activation seemingly, I've changed status to registered user and now all should be well.

Please test for yourself and advise back here either way.
Many thanks
Jim

Old 03-02-2017, 01:08 PM
Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts

Thanks Jim all seems to be well again. I didn't know who "Admins" were, I thought the Contact Us link notified someone at Ib and I never did get a response. I apologize if it sounded like I was blaming you, I didn't think you were involved.

Cheers

The following 2 users liked this post by raschwar:
JimC64 (03-02-2017), Norri (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 05:25 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Hi there, no problem just glad all is well now

Cheers
Jim