Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

Competition & Vintage Racing

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Received 69 Likes on 57 Posts
Default Competition & Vintage Racing

Hi,

Would there by any benefit to having a dedicated forum site relating to Competition & Vintage Racing (discussions // parts // services // etc..)? I don't race but always enjoy reading articles about Jaguar racing.

I realize a lot of folks on the various forums discuss performance upgrades to their jags. This would be different and more dedicated to the Jaguar racing heritage.

I live in Michigan and order all of my S-Type parts from either Nalley or TerrysJag. TerrysJag is quite an amazing site for Jaguar parts, including E-Type parts and information such as racing body's, racing kits, interior and exterior trim pieces, etc..

Terrys Jaguar Parts

Old 03-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,231 Likes on 716 Posts

It seems bad form that we have not answered you before now Michael, sorry about that.

Personally I love classic or vintage events, but I really don't think that we have much demand for a dedicated forum section.

There have only been 61 posts in the E Type section since we started it back in September, and 42 in the S Type, with just 24 in the XK120/140/150.

I do keep my Classic car magazines so if you are stuck for a classic part not available locally or from one of our Vendors, just drop me a line, I can probably connect you with someone from the UK.

Thanks for your interest though, if there is enough demand, it is something that we could maybe look into, just not for now.

(course if I suddenly acquire an XK150 Le Mans, things will change)