Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

My steering lock stops the car from starting. Nobody seems to have an answer,

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2017, 03:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My steering lock stops the car from starting. Nobody seems to have an answer,

My steering lock is stopping the car from starting. It is a fault that happens now and again and I can be stuck for sometimes an hour until it releases the car to start. Which I obviously a nightmare. Nobody seems to be able to find the answer. I have now heard of this happening a few times, and the garages are just sending the cars back out without a fix.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:18 PM
GGG
Received 16,767 Likes on 12,155 Posts

Welcome to the forum Shack,

As it states at the top of the threads, Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Centre is for posts about the forum. THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS.

If I knew what vehicle you have, I'd move your question to the correct model forum.

Please follow this link New Member Area - Intro a MUST - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to the New Member Area - Intro a MUST forum and post some information about yourself and your vehicle for all members to see. In return you'll get a proper welcome and some useful advice about posting to the forum.

Graham