MKI / MKII S type 240 340 & Daimler 1955 - 1967

Advance Performance Technology (APT) - Great Customer Experience

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2017, 04:31 PM
MK2
Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Advance Performance Technology (APT) - Great Customer Experience

No financial interest, just wanted to pass along a great customer experience. I ordered some K&N air filters four years ago from Dave and Lori Anton at Advance Performance Technology. I never mounted them and they did stay in the original shipping box. I realized a few days ago, when I got ready to mount them that I had ordered the wrong part numbers. I wrote Dave and told him my problem and even though these have been in my possession for just short of four years, he wrote me back within an hour or so and told me to ship the filters back to him and that he would exchange them for the proper ones - AFTER FOUR YEARS!! In my book, that is pretty amazing customer service.

They sell parts other than K&N air cleaners for British cars and I highly recommend that you consider using them if you do not already. Our hobby/industry needs people like this who stand behind their products and are motivated by customer satisfaction. Give them a try: APT Your One Stop Shop For British Sports Car Engines.

Lin Rose

The following 2 users liked this post by MK2:
csbush (04-28-2017), TilleyJon (04-28-2017)
Old 04-28-2017, 02:36 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hard to find that type of customer service I'll check them out next time I'm in need of a part.
lou

Old 04-28-2017, 03:37 PM
Veteran Member
Received 437 Likes on 363 Posts

I wish all companies were like that