New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Denber, Denber

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 07:33 PM
Received 51 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Denber, Denber

Greetings!

I pick up my '97 XK in California next week. Long-time admirer of the lines, the sex on wheels look.

This is my third vehicle. My jeep is awesome in finding deeply rutted trails far from civilization and top down, doors off cruising around town; the Magnum... mmmmm..... supercharged, 500+ HP, hauls a bunch of stuff and can take all but the newest Mustang 500 GTs. So, I wanted a roadster, dug around, and here I am.

As a total NOOB, I know that the early XKs have an interesting rep, so I hope to learn all I can from this forum.

The drive, next week, from Irvine California to Denver, is going to be - as my Iowan parents would say - a "hoot."

The new Jag:
Name:  jag.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  24.5 KB

The current Stable:

Old 04-21-2011, 07:42 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,006 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  19.3 KB

Greetings my friend, welcome aboard, great to have you with us.

Nice intro with lots of info.....thanks
Good pics too of some nice rides, thanks for sharing........

Great site here with some top people and above all friendly and helpful, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

I've upgraded you to full forum access so you can better view the sites features.

Old 04-22-2011, 10:12 AM
Gus
Veteran Member
Received 2,208 Likes on 1,700 Posts

Hello and welcome to jaguarforums.com.

Oh one other thing you need to put your car details in your signature. I am speaking of the Year, Make & Model. Without it you may not get the input you are looking for.

Please take a moment and read the information provided to you explaining the rules. Be patient and enjoy the site.