New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Greetings!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 11:45 AM
Received 141 Likes on 82 Posts
Default Greetings!

Howdy all!

Having just joined up, just stopping by to say hello.

I've recently decided on what I want for my next vehicle, and I'm here to learn, participate, and share with all of you.

I've decided on getting a MY10 or newer XKR Convertible. I do a bit of tracking (just for fun) on my 03 350z, and I've been looking for something bigger, more comfortable, and definitely drop dead gorgeous. This will be a more comfy daily driver and then allow me to make the Z a little more track ready. I had started out by looking at Vantages, but my 6'3" frame barely fits in them. I was a little saddened at that. Having a Jag dealer just down the road from the AM dealer and somehow forgetting that the Almighty Ian had gone over to Jag up until that moment, I went over to take a peek. I was more than pleasantly surprised to find my head was about an inch away from the headliner with the roof up, and there was all around more room in the Jag.

I'm currently in the process of trying to decide whether to go used, take an untitled MY11 off the dealer lot or attempt to be patient and wait to order a MY12. But that info I'll save for another thread.

Looking forward to interacting with you all!

Old 09-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts

Great to have you with us, welcome to the JF! decisions decisions

Old 09-16-2011, 11:41 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,259 Likes on 564 Posts

Welcome, Rahtok! Living in Seattle, the two days per year when you can put the top down will make those days that much more enjoyable! LOL!

Old 09-17-2011, 05:51 AM
Received 6,273 Likes on 5,470 Posts

Welcome to the forum,

Let us know what you decide on.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:12 AM
Veteran Member
Received 193 Likes on 161 Posts

Welcome to the forum!

Old 09-17-2011, 09:39 AM
Received 141 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by Reverend Sam
Welcome, Rahtok! Living in Seattle, the two days per year when you can put the top down will make those days that much more enjoyable! LOL!
<chuckles> My wife has made that argument too. That it rains constantly is what we do in Seattle to the rest of the country so people stop moving here. I'm looking at you mostly, California!