New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Hi everyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 11:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi everyone

Just joined this forum after a year or so of reading. I have always loved Jaguars. My first Jag I bought when I was 24 years old, it was a 99 XK8 coupe with really low miles on it for its age. I sold it after a year and a half because it saw the dealer more than myself. I went a couple of years without a Jaguar in the family. My wife and I moved back to my home state of New York and she needed a safe AWD car for winter. So I bought her a 2002 X-Type, which has actually been very reliable. I drive a 08 Expedition, which I hate more and more after I drive the wife’s car, but I need to keep it at least another few years.

Well just wanted to say hello, and I look forward to talking with all of you in the future!

Old 02-02-2010, 03:14 AM
Veteran Member
Received 639 Likes on 441 Posts

Welcome to the forums ,you did a good choice by getting an X Type .I hope you get a Jag for yourself too

Old 02-02-2010, 03:18 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,231 Likes on 716 Posts

Welcome GDS, but just think, in a few years time the XFR's will be available in the used market.