PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

2000 Acura Integra GSR

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 07:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Acura Integra GSR

I know this isn't a Jag, but I have to sell the Acura to pay for the Jag! haha

Anyway, I have a 2000 Acura Integra GSR. 111K miles. Black. Tinted windows. GREAT condition. Want a great commuter? This is it. It's a pleasure to drive. Fast. Reliable. Economical. Safe. Comfortable. I average 32 mpg a tank (city and highway driving) and only fill up once a week! It's been babied, garaged, and dealer maintained except for simple stuff like oil changes which I do myself. Recently the timing belt, clutch, flywheel, water pump, fuel sending unit, fuel pump, fuel filter, O2 sensors, distributor cap, distributor rotor, plugs, wires, and all light bulbs were replaced. The throttle body and Idle Air Control Valve were just cleaned as well. I'll even throw in spare headlamp bulbs and original parts. It's running Mobil1 full synthetic. No leaks. No smoke. Clean engine, clean everything! Black leather seats/shifter/steering wheel, Acura alloy 15" rims, Cruise control, A/C (still blasts cold!), ABS, front wheel drive (actually does great in the snow), split fold down rear seat, CD player, Alpine 6 disc changer in the trunk, 6 speaker stereo (sounds awesome). I waxed it twice a year and cleaned/treated the leather twice a year. Mods: Tokico springs (lowered it 1.25"), Tokico Illumina adjustable struts, Skunk2 adjustable upper arms front/back, Type R rear anti sway bar mounted to a beaks subframe reinforcement kit, beaks rear tie bar, 8lb. Prostreet flywheel, Exedy organic clutch, AEM cold air intake with a K&N air filter. Never raced. Never on a track. One minor scratch on rear bumper that's almost unnoticeable. Just normal wear on an 8 year old car. This thing has plenty of life left. I'm the original owner.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Default RE: 2000 Acura Integra GSR

Sounds like a good clean car. Where are you located? I see you mentioned snow, so I might not be interested because of that. I live in Florida and will only own 'no rust' cars. Are you a member on Honda-Tech? If not, I suggest signing up there and get through the 5 day trial period, then putting your car up for sale there. I've been a member there for a few years now, and it's the fastest forum I'm on. I've always had very good luck selling parts and cars on that site. You might want to give it a shot considering most people on here have no idea what a GSR is compared to an ls,rs,gs. Good luck, and remember Honda-Tech.com

Old 08-21-2008, 08:12 PM

I'm actually in Colorado. There is no rust on the car. They don't use salt on the roads anymore so the winters aren't too harsh on it. I can work from home when it's really nasty, so it has a relatively easy life.

Old 09-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

If you post that on honda tech you would sale that fast sound like a good clean car, honda-tech.com
or clubcivic.com