PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[SouthEast]: '71 E-Type Series 2 FHC project for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '71 E-Type Series 2 FHC project for sale

I bought this car as a driver. It looked pretty good, like it just needed a repaint, interior work, and a valve job. While fixing it up I found it is too much for me to go on with. I am offering it as a project. The engine/trans and front suspension are out of the car. There are structural as well as mechanical issues, but the car is complete and as far as I can tell all numbers match. Unless you are very familiar with E-Types and are an automotive professional or retired professional I would not recommend this to you, no kidding. Make it a driver or do a rotisserie restoration it's your choice but even to get it going will take a lot of work.
I'm not going to call a price on it. You contact me an we'll talk if you are serious. I won't give it away but will not ask the moon for it, just a fair price.
In your email be good enough to convince me you are capable of doing the work your self or are willing to pay someone a lot of money to do it for you.