PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

Beautiful Jaguar X Type for sale :'( OFFERS QUICK SALE NEEDED NOW

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 02:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beautiful Jaguar X Type for sale :'( OFFERS QUICK SALE NEEDED NOW

Sadly my poor X has been for sale for a month but no ones interested

Through no fault of her own, poor TiSO is for sale already.
My insurance was due mid April, and thanks to the EU, I have seen my premium go up by 100%.

For those that know me, I bought the car as I needed something new and reliable to prevent having to spend money because my boyfriend and I have just bought a house. For that reason I cant justify high insurance costs, so have got to get a cheaper-to-insure car.
I spent a while searching for a top spec X Type and paid a lot (perhaps too much!) for her!
She is now for sale at a reduced £3200 OR OFFERS! (Dont be shy!)
Photos below…
Please also note that if she were in a dealer she would be up for between £3499-£3999 (I have searched!) due to low miles and immaculate condition inside and out!

Please note – I have a new car so quick sale needed!

* AWD (All wheel drive/4 wheel drive) Top Spec (SE) Jaguar X Type in Adriatic Blue with full black leather interior.
* Originally £4,000 in December (thats what I paid).
* CAR IS ONLY FOR SALE AS I CAN NO LONGER AFFORD TO INSURE HER BECAUSE I AM A GIRL UNDER 26! (My renewal came thro in April and I cant afford to pay for this years as I have just bought a house with my boyfriend and I need the money to do the house up)
* Insurance group 14 out of 20 (or 34 our of 50, depending on what chart you use)
* Excellent performance – as good as the 3.0l with cheaper insurance, tax and more economy!
* Rare manual (searched high and low for a manual)
* Beautiful to drive.
* 2.5l Jaguar V6 – very economical, rivals my boyfriends 2l Mondeo, returns over 30mpg around town and even more on Motorways, perfect for commuting.
* Engine and drive train in perfect running order.
* Ony 2 previous female owners.
* Car is immaculate for age – interior and exterior.
* Extremely low miles of just 79000 – average for car of this year is over 100000!
* HPI Clear
* Jaguar paperwork

Interior
* Full leather black (charcoal) interior – all seats are free from rips and tears – and regularly treat by myself with Meguiars leather care cream
* Full electric 8-way front drivers seat – all 100% working
* Full electric 8-way front passengers seat – all 100% working
* Hold-all net in boot – apparently used to hold things like suitcases from slipping around banging on the trim.
* Rear seats (which have never been used by myself, and barely used by the previous owners judging by how tidy they are!) – these are mint!
* Full set of custom colour coded mats – bought by me as there were no mats, and I coded them to the interior of the car with contrast piping to match the exterior – tastefully done and not cheap!
* Very rare option of reclining rear seats – perfect if you do need the extra boot space!
* All electrics are working 100%
* Fully equipped with air bags
* Rear arm rest with twin cup holders (rare option)
* Twin central cubby box – another optional extra!
* Electric Windows
* One touch window switches
* Electric Wing Mirrors

Comfort
* Air Conditioning – working perfectly, I always use the A/C
* Climate Control with digital screen and outside temperature alert – set the temperature you want inside the cabin area – works perfectly.
* Lumbar support in seats – ensure maximum support and comfort

Drivers Aids
* Cruise Control with buttons on steering wheel – all working perfectly and used daily
* Heated front screen (clears frost and ice in about 30 seconds – worked wonders in all that snow too) Was nice to sit in car and wait for it to melt, whilst my neighbour had to get out and scrape it all off! (tehe!)
* Heated rear screen
* Audio remote on steering wheel (including CD skip, station skip, volume control, mute)
* Trip computer – Ability to record 2 different sets of data – lots of info available, miles left in tank, average MPG etc etc
* Rear Parking Sensors – work perfectly, and nice clear sound!

Exterior
* Adriatic Blue with chrome detail (all standard for this top spec!)
* Chrome bumper inserts and grill surround (inline with the cars SE spec)
* SE spec 10-spoke alloy Wheels
* All panels are in excellent condition for age – not perfect but best I have seen for its age. Obviously the best thing to do is either check out the photos, email me for large, high quality photos, or come and have a look at her
* No rust! (Im usually a classic car owner, so this was something that was very important to me when buying a newer car, and its been wonderful owning a reliable AND rust free car!)
* Front fog lights
* Upgraded genuine Jaguar mesh grill
* Replaced bonnet cable in last 2 months as it was sticking slightlyLocking Wheel Nuts & Remover

ICE
* 6-CD Auto-Changer
* Audio remote on steering wheel
* No aerial required – uses back screen – never had a problem with reception!
* Upgraded speakers (optional extra)
* Radio with 9 pre-settings available
* Tape/cassette player (this can be easily updated to the single cd player, which are often on eBay – it was on my list of things to do, but buying a house got in the way!)

Engine & Drivetrain etc
* AWD – All Wheel Drive – all works perfectly and did me proud in the snow
* All drivetrain components working as they should – no odd knocking and banging noises!
* Engine – regularly serviced and drives smoothly. Recently upgraded plugs to Iridium and Coils changed – so at least another 60,000 miles before that will need doing!
* Traction Control/ESP/DSC
*Touring Suspension

Documentation
* She was bought from a dealer, who had her serviced before she was picked up.
* Service history (stamped in her original Jaguar Service Book)
* V5 present and correct.
* Original Jaguar documentation (hand book, audio system hand book, drivers supplement handbook, total care handbook, safety advice, radio code) in original and undamaged Wallet
* Dealer Original Options List
Tax: Until end of May 2011.
MOT – Until mid December 2011 – there were no problems either on her last MOT.
Payment: Cash on collection ONLY
(May accept a cheque, but it will have to clear before you can take the car away)
Car is about 5 miles away from M6 and M42, so easy to come and view or pick up.
Car is described to the best of my knowledge, and is in a full working order and completely roadworthy. You will of course need to sort out your own insurance, but car is taxed and MOT’d and ready to drive away!

£3150 OFFERS

Please click on link for lots of piccies,

http://projectjaguar.files.wordpress...11/05/doc1.doc