PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

FS: My 2002 XKR 100 Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: My 2002 XKR 100 Coupe

My wife is pushing me to move my beauty on...but I'm very hesitant to sell it! She says something about the fact that I should buy something "normal"...what is normal, exactly????

Anyway...this is my 2002 XKR 100 coupe. There were a grand total of 30 of these sold in the US, making this one of the rarest Jaguars ever. This beauty has 58000 miles. I have owned it for the last 10K miles, and have had all of the maintenance done at our local racing shop that specializes in Jaguars. I will provide all maintenance records from my time of owning it to the new owner.

Please see my gallery photos for pictures of it. Not seen in the photos are two new rear tires (the front ones have plenty of tread left) and a beautiful interior. Other than very minor wear (this thing is BEAUTIFUL and does NOT look 8 years old!) there is a 1" scratch in the paint on the passenger side riser (next to the windshield) that has been touched up (tough to notice) and a hairline crack in the dash wood UNDER the varnish (e.g. you can see it, but the crack hasn't affected the dash). There is minor curb rash on the front rims from parking, but those rim edges are replaceable for about $75 each...it's not that noticable so I haven't done it. Otherwise, it's about as good as you can find!

I constantly get compliments on the car...everywhere from in the parking lot to people giving me thumbs up down the freeway! The emblems are slightly faded from the sun - I have bought replacements (~$200) and will send them to the new owner once I unpack my household goods in late summer.

My asking price is $23,500

Please feel free to PM me or e-mail me via the forum. Thanks!

Old 05-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post