Feedback about Jaguar HA Fox Nottingham

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 04:33 PM
Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
Default Feedback about Jaguar HA Fox Nottingham

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but admin please relocate if required.

I'm posting to complain about Jaguar HA Fox in Nottingham, a main dealer. Their customer service is quite frankly appalling. I found threads and reviews from other sites stating the same.

They NEVER returns phone calls. I must have had atleast 5 different times I've needed some sort of servicing or repair and each time they say they will ring back, they never do.

Christine the receptionist has put the phone down on me when I rang once and I stayed persistent and kept ringing until she picked up. Her attitude literally stinks, she speaks with no manners and promises call backs from staff that never materialise. Simon at service desk is hit and miss, when my car is serviced, he does get the job done, but also never returns calls. When I've asked Christine why I didn't get a call back, all I get is excuses and no apology.

I am going to write a formal complaint to their HQ, I honestly believe they either need training, or something serious is up at that branch with management and the staff are disgruntled. Not returning phone calls is pretty much one of the worst things you can do in customer services. Its incredibly poor for a brand that prides itself as luxury, I can walk into BMW and Merc and they will treat you like kings compared to this place.

Here are some other reviews:

https://www.trustist.com/Review-H-A-...ews-13845.html

Worst customer experience ever - Jaguar F-Pace Forums

H A Fox Nottingham