US Northeast ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Power seat and steering wheel setting.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 09:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Power seat and steering wheel setting.

No manual with purchase.
How do I set the seat to open completely upon turning off the engine and then returning to original setting? I would like the steering wheel to move up out of the way.

Old 04-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Veteran Member
Location: Pawleys Island, SC USA (formerly from Tabernacle, NJ USA)
Received 182 Likes on 158 Posts
Default Suggestion

Hi, Pash -

To get help, you've got to make some corrections to your post:

1. You should always include your car details (e.g. Model, year, engine and anything else that's pertinent) in your question; best way to do that is include this info in your signature. Search the Forum on how to do that.

2. This particular sub-forum "USA North East - ME NH VT MA RI CT NJ NY PA ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA" is generally populated with Jag enthusiasts located in that area of the USA and having ALL sorts of Jaguars, many of which may be different than yours and who may not know how your car works.

So this sub-forum is where you are going to find the best REGIONAL info on service techs, dealerships, meet-ups, etc that are specific to this geographic area. But if you want the most specific, comprehensive answers to functions and problems about your particular car, then the best place to post your question is in the Sub-forum that is dedicated to your car model.

So if, for example, you have a 2003 Jaguar S-Type 3.0L V6 (as I do) and want answers about wheel/seat adjustments the best place to post your question is in the sub-forum titled
Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum > Jaguar Models ( Modern ) > S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8 ( X200 )

Again, this is an example. If you have a different car your sub-forum will be different. Hopefully you get the point.

And a word of advice - Advanced Search is the absolute best tool on the entire forum. Most of these cars have been around for years and answers to most questions about them have probably already been posted somewhere in the forum. So search diligently before posting a question. Longtime members are unwilling to re-answer questions that already have answers posted.

Good luck re-posting to the correct sub-forum, and don't forget to create a signature with your car details.
Steve