US Northwest Washington/Oregon/Idaho & SW Canadians

Thoughts on a weekend drive?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 09:42 AM
Received 109 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by CleverName
Yeah, the Jag was indeed impressive climbing the twisties to the parking lot!

In all seriousness, I had wished for more company, so you Jag owners need to perk up and grab these drives when they happen. I'm overly spontaneous, but I can promise some great drives if you can work your schedule around for them.

Next Saturday (1 July) looks plausible as well.....if anyone wants to offer a destination........

On a personal note, I was thinking Ocean Shores to play with kites, but any member here that wants to speak up with better ideas is always welcome!

Mt Baker? = Very long day... Is it open yet?
St Helens? = (Same as above)
Loop Hood Canal?
Satsop Nuclear Towers = Easy drive for me, easy/fun back roads, and great backdrop for photo ops.

The point being, I'm in a position to be a tour guide or participant if anyone wants to drive some cool back roads....

Summer is here.... Lets put a group of cool Cats on the road to not only turn heads, but do what our cars love to do best.... Drive.......

Vince
The road to Artist Point at Mt. Baker opens tomorrow (June 29th), earlier than usual. Ocean Shores is too much for me in one day, but I sure would like to join you Saturday on something shorter.

Old 06-28-2017, 12:45 PM
Veteran Member
Received 874 Likes on 633 Posts

Mount Baker run is set for the 5th of August. Mark your calendars....

Working on the Leavenworth event as we speak.

V