US Western AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Bay Area / NorCal Jag Drive

Old 07-24-2014, 03:44 PM
Veteran Member
Received 570 Likes on 333 Posts
Default Bay Area / NorCal Jag Drive

Just picked up a F-Type R. Looking to meet other Jag owners (F-Type and other Jags as well) for casual, spirited (but always safe) drives around the Bay Area. Anyone here go to those cars & coffee or cars & croissant? Can meetup there and head for a quick drive.

Old 07-28-2014, 04:00 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Spirited drives

Originally Posted by shift View Post
Just picked up a F-Type R. Looking to meet other Jag owners (F-Type and other Jags as well) for casual, spirited (but always safe) drives around the Bay Area. Anyone here go to those cars & coffee or cars & croissant? Can meetup there and head for a quick drive.
I live in the foothills east of Sacramento and just went for a drive Sat. With "NorCal Drivers" up to Lake Tahoe and had a great time but I had the only Jag there. (Another Jag was a no show?) They have trips all over including the Bay Area so you could check their web site for more info or I am usually up for some "spirited driving" in my older 2002 XKR

Old 07-30-2014, 02:17 PM
Received 128 Likes on 96 Posts

Nor-Cal Drivers is good for "spirited" drives and nice people. 2 Jags on the run I took. If you are more laid back we have an informal group that gets together about 4 times a year called Bay Area Jaguars (BAJrs). Been to Napa (2), Marin County and Monterrey. All you have to do is plan a date, route and a place to eat and you can be President of BAJrs for the day. Watch this site for information.
Dave

Old 07-31-2014, 04:26 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
Nor-Cal Drivers is good for "spirited" drives and nice people. 2 Jags on the run I took. If you are more laid back we have an informal group that gets together about 4 times a year called Bay Area Jaguars (BAJrs). Been to Napa (2), Marin County and Monterrey. All you have to do is plan a date, route and a place to eat and you can be President of BAJrs for the day. Watch this site for information.
Dave
That sounds like something me and my wife might enjoy but for me by myself I am looking for a more "spirited" drive. 👍