US Western AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Nevada Resident Owners

Old 07-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking Nevada Resident Owners

Just wanted to see how many Jaguar owners there are in Las Vegas and also wanted to setup a get together since we all share the same love for our cars.. Look forward to some response I hope

The following users liked this post:
Sebastian (01-20-2014)
Old 07-08-2011, 03:45 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  19.3 KB

Hi there, welcome aboard and good luck with your request.

You might want to drop by the "new members" area and post an intro? That helps existing members to get to know who you are / what you're about / car / location etc etc

Enjoy the site

Old 07-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Talking Delusional (New Member)

Cheers everyone... Haven't been a member to any forum in quite a while and it gets quite hectic. Live in Las Vegas Nevada and own a 2006 S Type R black on black. Work as a independent surveillance/security consultant with the hospitality industry. Looking to meet up with people who share the same interest in Jaguars so here I am and let the posts begin!

Old 07-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Talking Anyone in Las Vegas?

Just curious.. Would mind getting together with people whom share the same hobby Don't be scared I don't bite lol!

Old 07-27-2011, 09:31 AM
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

hey i own an 97xk8. I live in las vegas. my name is kevin. email is Egzekutivk@yahoo.com

Old 08-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New member, just purchased a 2009 xk8 i also live in las vegas. email babitwon@aol.com

Old 02-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Received 75 Likes on 65 Posts

Did you guys find any more owners or check into the local BAC?

Old 02-19-2012, 02:57 PM
Default Local BAC?

Sorry for my ignorance what does BAC stand for?
Originally Posted by oldjaglover
Did you guys find any more owners or check into the local BAC?

Old 03-01-2012, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by Delusional
Sorry for my ignorance what does BAC stand for?
Sorry. British Auto Club.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Received 6,239 Likes on 5,441 Posts

Question for you Vegas guys.
I have to go to a wedding at Ceasers in a couple of weeks, I'm staying across the road at Harrahs, would you guys leave your car in the parking for a couple of days mid week?
would the valet section be better? Any other suggestions?

Old 03-02-2012, 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by Norri
Question for you Vegas guys.
I have to go to a wedding at Ceasers in a couple of weeks, I'm staying across the road at Harrahs, would you guys leave your car in the parking for a couple of days mid week?
would the valet section be better? Any other suggestions?
Valet area would be a little more secure because the guys are coming and going continuosly. Even then, you should check it or move it at some time in between.....and don't leave ANYTHING of value inside.

Norri (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:58 PM

Thanks, that was pretty much what I was thinking.
Just another gamble in Vegas.

Old 03-30-2012, 11:05 AM
Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Delusional
Just wanted to see how many Jaguar owners there are in Las Vegas and also wanted to setup a get together since we all share the same love for our cars.. Look forward to some response I hope
I realize that this is an old post and a not-very-active thread, but I thought I'd check in as a new Jag owner in Las Vegas. I just bought a 2012 XJL from Gaudin last night. Here's a link to my intro post/thread in the new members forum:

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/n...t-night-70783/

Old 04-08-2012, 02:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New member las vegas

Live in Vegas w a 2007 xk.. Email repairjj@***.net.

Old 04-26-2012, 02:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I live in Vegas, 2011 XKR. Email: monticello@yahoo.com Web: www.gaging.com

Old 06-07-2012, 04:03 PM

moved to LV 3 yrs ago from Detroit. I recently upgraded my 02 VDP to a 07 XKR FHC. Would very much enjoy a get together to swap positive and negative Gaudin stories. The current production jags are perfectly beautiful ladies designed to match the LV lifestyle, then how better to enjoy them other than hanging with other fortunate jag owners.

Old 06-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

do not go thru gaudin. i warn you now.

Old 06-08-2012, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by nine7xk8
do not go thru gaudin. i warn you now.
Care to expand?
I've only had one contact them which didn't turn into anything in the end, I did find their attitude disappointing.

Old 06-09-2012, 06:09 AM

I've only tried Gaudin for service twice since I moved to LV. Unfortunately, both visits have resulted in me storming away and pledging to never go back. I have nothing to say negatively or positively about the sale experience. I don't expect that I will ever try to buy a car from them after the two disappointing service calls I have experienced. The first opportunity Garin had to win my business was immediately after moving to LV, I took my VDP in for an oil change. Even with the dealer mark-up, I thought it prudent to establish a relationship in the event I ever needed more complicated repairs. During my 3 hour oil change (yes, I even made an appointment), the service rep called me in and explained that they had inspected the brakes and that I was in need of $1100 of front brake service. I very politely thanked him for the estimate and declined to authorize the work. When I finally checked out, I had a $20 inspection fee added to my bill. When I asked it was explained that since I didn't approve the ridiculous estimate for front brakes, I would be responsible for the inspection fee. I never requested a brake inspection, the brake rotors and pads had been replaced approximately 6 months earlier in Michigan before I moved. I refused to pay the charge and it was removed from my bill, only to re-appear 30 days later when I received an invoice for $20 marked as past due. So, Gaudin lost my business over $20.

Two years later I decided to give them another shot. My left rear TPMS was damaged pulling into the Territory's carwash across from Red Rock. I made an appointment to have Gaudin replace the sensor. I agreed to come in Saturday because I was told it was a light service day. Long story short, 4 hours later after watching through the glass (they worked on my car in the Porsche bay), I timed the actual 15 minutes the mechanic worked on my car. Once I finally got someone's attention to leave, they handed me a bill for $250, claiming that they spent additional time "programming" the system, which means they drove the car down Sahara for a few miles. Bottom line is that they charged me twice the amount of the $125 estimate. This time I promise to never return. I am very happy using European House of Imports on Charleston for all repairs. If I ever need something that is dealer-only, I will go out of state if necessary. I love my car and I refuse to let Gaudin ruin it for me.

SebastianL (01-30-2014)
Old 06-09-2012, 11:52 AM

I don't use them for service, but I do buy parts from them. Their internet source is pretty competitive. They gave me a good discount on my new upper shock mounts compared to some...and I just walked in for them.

Gonna give all the new suspension parts a little test today as I head up to Caliente and Pioche. If I had newer tires I'd head out to the 318 and give the Silver State Open highway a good run, too. It's really smooth, but the NHP frowns on speeding when not during the events. I just wish it was a little more top down weather during the day.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Nevada Resident Owners