US Western AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Super car Sunday in woodland hills

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 12:06 AM
Received 89 Likes on 76 Posts
Default Super car Sunday in woodland hills

I know it's a bit of a short notice, but TBERG and I are heading out to Super Car Sunday in Woodland Hills tomorrow at 7. The event runs till 9. There's practically no representation for our marquee at SCS. Anyone interested to drive up there to have a show of force is definitely welcome. We are also in process of setting plans for the Queens auto show at Woodley park on April 14. Hope to see as many as we can!

Old 03-10-2013, 12:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Best of success to you two

Originally Posted by Tirefriar
I know it's a bit of a short notice, but TBERG and I are heading out to Super Car Sunday in Woodland Hills tomorrow at 7. The event runs till 9. There's practically no representation for our marquee at SCS. Anyone interested to drive up there to have a show of force is definitely welcome. We are also in process of setting plans for the Queens auto show at Woodley park on April 14. Hope to see as many as we can!
You guys live in my old stomping grounds! 43 years in SFV, but moved up here to Oregon 10 years now. Hope you have a good time regardless! You oughta also try scheduling something for Bob's Big Boy in Toluca Lake - Leno usually shows up on Friday nights, and maybe run a marque only event in Sepulveda Basin!

-David

Old 03-10-2013, 11:20 AM

Hi Dave! Oregon is beautiful. Different weather and I hope you are enjoying it! Bob's Big Boy is a very good venue. I do believe there's a good number of jag owners living on the area. The goal is to organize a solid jag showing at the Super Car Sunday. Today there were many of everything but only 2 jags, Tberg's XKR and my XJR. The XKR drew a lot attention eventhough both cars are stock. Datsun club had a big outing with their Roadsters.

Today wasn't a major showing. That happens on the first Sunday of every month. Those that are interested in showing off our beautiful cars please voice yourselves here so that we are able to organize at the next big outing. Also, please keep in mind the Queen's show at Woodley Park on April 14.

Old 03-17-2013, 02:53 PM

Just putting the call out there to see if anyone would be interested in showing some Coventry pride at the next big Supercar Sunday showing that will take place April 7th (first Sunday of April). Our cars look so beautiful and a good display will look fantastic. There will be over 150 vehicles in the lot. Would be nice if at least 10% of them would be Jags.

Old 04-06-2013, 11:56 PM

According to Marque schedule on SUPERCARSUNDAY.COM, British cars will be honored on May 5th. If anyone is interested in coming out, just holler. No registration is required, just show up by 7 am. I would have liked to organize a JAGUARFORUMS section or a nice Jaguar section...