VENDOR 'For Sale' Classifieds Vendor In Stock Items only (limited to JaguarForums.com vendors only)

NalleyJagparts - 15% discount to forum members

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts
Exclamation NalleyJagparts - 15% discount to forum members

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  19.3 KB

Please join me in welcoming Nalley Jaguar Parts as a vendor to the forum

Please click on the link above or on the top of the home page for more info.

I'm sure there will be more info from Nalley at some point soon to pass on.

In the meantime, if you have any requirements for your jaguar why not try them?

Old 01-13-2010, 04:40 AM
Veteran Member
Received 637 Likes on 439 Posts

Welcome to the forums , I wish you have many happy and profitable deals with our members

Old 01-13-2010, 07:24 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Hello all! Thanks to Jim, Cadillac, and the rest of the forum for the welcome.

My name is David Tapia and I am the parts manager here at Nalley Jaguar. With over $300,000 in inventory, we are here for all of your OEM Jaguar parts needs. Classic or new, if we don't have it, we can get it (although that can often take patience, if you've ever had to wait for a backordered Jaguar part).

We are offering a 15% discount when you call and order any Jaguar parts and mention that you're a Jaguar Forums member. AND, we're offering free shipping to the lower 48 states on all parts over $25!

The exceptions on that will be anything that is oversize, like a bumper cover, engine, or transmission. We can ship these truck freight at an additional charge. UPDATE!! As of 4/13/10, we are now HAZMAT certified! We now CAN ship hazardous materials like Jaguar-specific fluids, airbags, seatbelts, and touch-up paint! Please note that category 9 materials (airbags and seatbelts) are subject to a $25 material handling fee. But fluids and touch-up paint still ship for free on orders over $25!

But service parts and even full sets of wheels, we will ship for free. This isn't a promise that we will be the cheapest around, but I know that our service is second to none.

Our webpage is admittedly not terribly functional at this time. We don't currently have an online ordering system set up, but that may be in the works later this year. We'll gauge demand on such a thing and go from there.

In the meantime, please call us toll-free at 1-800-846-0030 and ask for Steve or Dan in the parts department. Or you can email us at nalleyjagparts@nalleycars.com and we will respond quickly. Please also have the last six digits of your VIN number ready so we can provide the best service and most accurate price quote when you call or email!

Also, if any of you are local here in the Atlanta area, you will also receive a 15% discount on any services you have performed here at the dealership. I am confident you will find our service department to be the absolute best that you have ever dealt with.

We take a LOT of pride in the job we do, and your satisfaction is the ultimate goal.

Thanks again, and we look forward to doing business with you all!

Last edited by nalleyjagparts; 01-25-2012 at 07:03 AM.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:30 AM
Veteran Member

Views: 63

Originally Posted by nalleyjagparts
Hello all! Thanks to Jim, Cadillac, and the rest of the forum for the welcome.

My name is Dan Wicker and I am the parts manager here at Nalley Jaguar. With over $300,000 in inventory, we are here for all of your OEM Jaguar parts needs. Classic or new, if we don't have it, we can get it (although that can often take patience, if you've ever had to wait for a backordered Jaguar part).

We are offering a 15% discount when you call and order any Jaguar parts and mention that you're a Jaguar Forums member. AND, we're offering free shipping to the lower 48 states on all parts over $25! The exceptions on that will be anything that is oversize, like a bumper cover, engine, or transmission, and hazardous materials like Jaguar-specific oils and touch-up paint (which we unfortunately cannot ship at all). But service parts and even full sets of wheels, we will ship for free. This isn't a promise that we will be the cheapest around, but I know that our service is second to none.

Our webpage is admittedly not terribly functional at this time. We don't currently have an online ordering system set up, but that may be in the works later this year. We'll gauge demand on such a thing and go from there.

In the meantime, please call us toll-free at 1-800-846-0030 and ask for Steve or Dan in the parts department. Or you can email us at nalleyjagparts@nalleycars.com and we will respond quickly. Please also have the last six digits of your VIN number ready so we can provide the best service and most accurate price quote when you call or email!

Also, if any of you are local here in the Atlanta area, you will also receive a 15% discount on any services you have performed here at the dealership. I am confident you will find our service department to be the absolute best that you have ever dealt with.

We take a LOT of pride in the job we do, and your satisfaction is the ultimate goal.

Thanks again, and we look forward to doing business with you all!

Hi Dan, intro is great and I for one notice the emphasis on customer service / pride seems to stand out.
I think between the discount, free shipping and service aspects you might find yourself some business here.

Old 01-13-2010, 04:57 PM
Veteran member
Received 1,144 Likes on 750 Posts

Nalley ads are already circulating too. Jim works fast.

Attached Thumbnails NalleyJagparts - 15% discount to forum members-image2.jpgnalley-ad.jpg  
Old 01-14-2010, 06:17 PM
Veteran Member
Received 256 Likes on 200 Posts

I live in Atlanta and am a member of the Atlanta Jaguar Society. Also the newsletter editor of same. Nalley Jaguar has been a major sponsor of our club for years and hosts our yearly concours. Great guys at Nalley!!

Old 01-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 60

Hey Hlgeorge, thanks for sharing...nice info sounds like Nalley are gonna be a great addition to the forum.
I sincerely hope that everyone gest a little of what they need from this
co operation and it all sounds good

Old 09-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Super friendly and painless experience with Steve at Nealey. Prices were lower than my local, and that was BEFORE the additional 15% disc. Big "recommend" on these guys!

The following users liked this post:
Cadillac (09-30-2011)