Wheels / Tires, Suspension & handling Wheels and Tires. Discuss sizes, fitments, offsets, profiles etc etc Discuss roll bars, springs, shocks etc for your Jaguar
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Will OEM Range Rover Evoque wheels fit on our Jaguar F-pace?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2017, 10:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will OEM Range Rover Evoque wheels fit on our Jaguar F-pace?

I bought a set of used OEM winter tire package originally equipped on a Range Rover Evoque (previous owner bought from Land Rover dealer) . Trying to know if I can fit this Evoque winter tire package on my F-pace? Plz help.

I am driving a MY17 F-pace prestige 35t, now. wearing OEM 19" wheel+255/55/19 tire.

Range Rover Evoque winter tire packet I bought:
Wheel info.:
Part #LR024424 6 spoke silver painted alloy wheel.
Size: 19 x 8J CH 45
Lugs: 5
Bolt Pattern: 108mm
Offset: 45mm

Tire info.:

Pirelli winter ice zero FR 235/55/R19

TPMS info.:
OEM sensors by dealer for Evoque

All Spec. numbers above looks identical to my F-pace OEM size except narrower tire. Any concerns? Thanks in advance!

19 x 8J CH45
OEM parts from dealer

Old 09-29-2017, 08:21 PM
Veteran Member
Received 256 Likes on 196 Posts

If they don't fit I may be interested.

The following users liked this post:
Richard F-Pace (10-01-2017)
Old 10-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JgaXkr
If they don't fit I may be interested.
Update: I got the Evoque oem wheels on last night with no problem. Wheel fits perfectly, using original F-pace lug nuts. (The same thread and same tapered cone seat.) Evoque TPMS sensors are also woarking normal following the 15min parking mode,15 min above 20km/h rule. They are self-learn SMART sensors! (So now I have extra set of 4 OEM F-pace sensors available, let me know if you want to get them)
Only problem during installation is the wheel center caps are not the same size for bore. I have to leave the Range Rover one on it or maybe put a jaguar sticker on top? And I'm not sure about the jack point for floor jack. I find the points by reading user manual (next to wheel with a triangle yellow sticker) but my floor jack's teeth are supporting on the edge of 2 metal joint, not a plat contact surface. I'm doing this wrong?

Old 09-24-2018, 06:12 AM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Richard F-Pace
Update: I got the Evoque oem wheels on last night with no problem. Wheel fits perfectly, using original F-pace lug nuts. (The same thread and same tapered cone seat.) Evoque TPMS sensors are also woarking normal following the 15min parking mode,15 min above 20km/h rule. They are self-learn SMART sensors! (So now I have extra set of 4 OEM F-pace sensors available, let me know if you want to get them)
Only problem during installation is the wheel center caps are not the same size for bore. I have to leave the Range Rover one on it or maybe put a jaguar sticker on top? And I'm not sure about the jack point for floor jack. I find the points by reading user manual (next to wheel with a triangle yellow sticker) but my floor jack's teeth are supporting on the edge of 2 metal joint, not a plat contact surface. I'm doing this wrong?
You need a pinch weld adapter for your floor jack. It replaces the saddle.

Old 07-25-2019, 11:23 PM
Received 69 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Prange
You need a pinch weld adapter for your floor jack. It replaces the saddle.
I just got one of these this week for my XF S

Pinch Weld Aluminum Puck for Floor Jack Pinch Weld Aluminum Puck for Floor Jack