X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

baby back ,baby back,baby back ribs...

Old 01-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking baby back ,baby back,baby back ribs...

So i ppicked up my car today from it being smashed to $h*T from my e test..looks ok...new model heated windsheil..looks nicer...hood repaint..I give them a 7-10 for quality...doesnt look the same as the jag clear coat version...maybe i should test pait thickness...had to clean glass out of my car and take it back so they could adjust the hood to close more flush...all in im happy..i plan to get a repaint this summer...just gonna add a candy pearl flake clear coat to what i have which is jag racing green.Im so happy it's back...and to top it all off i recieved my free xmas gift from mohrd....a genuine R shifter...
he got me thinking about the pay it forward movie..in which he gave me something for free,,maybe i should return the favour to someone else...
up for grabs...a drivers side turn signal..oroange in colour
two..x type front door tweeters...I also have some wiring connectors from doing the hid install and stereo upgrade...if anyone maybe need's this stuff let me know..annd if shipping is no prob..of course it's free.

Old 01-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Veteran Member
Received 115 Likes on 83 Posts

I think the misc. junk doesn't equal a brand new R shift knob. You need to aim higher, my friend.

Old 01-14-2011, 02:38 PM
Veteran Member
Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by exexpat
I think the misc. junk doesn't equal a brand new R shift knob. You need to aim higher, my friend.
R Shifter knob....what the.......

I wish I had a wood lathe, I'd like the shifter knob for the auto to be taller, maybe I'll dig around for a cool knob and tap it to fit. Has to be wood though, something about the warmth of wood.

Irish, did you have the premium stereo with the tweeters in the door handles?

Old 01-14-2011, 05:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have a great wooden gear shifet with growler in lay,,but.doing a beige carbon fiber interior so i wanted something more sporty for a bit..as far as me giving junk away for free..one mans trash is another man's treasure.if i had more to offer i would ,when i take my front seats and replace for 08 piped version..they will go up for grab's..but this post was rather just to get people thinking about letting loose some of the stuff they no longer need...FOR FREE

I also have one gentilly used wife..comes with updated argue software and ,the Im always right interface...kidding

Last edited by IrishXtype; 01-14-2011 at 05:39 PM. Reason: one more thing
Old 01-14-2011, 05:49 PM
Veteran Member
Received 119 Likes on 113 Posts

Right on, irish. We started this one other time before. If we had "stuff" we could part with and someone else needed it, as long as they could cover shipping, we were going to offer it up. I think it started with a couple sets of wheel badges. Don't know where that thread went. Glad you are happy with the "R" knob and want to pay it forward.

Old 01-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Veteran Member
Received 119 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by sidewalkman
R Shifter knob....what the.......

I wish I had a wood lathe, I'd like the shifter knob for the auto to be taller, maybe I'll dig around for a cool knob and tap it to fit. Has to be wood though, something about the warmth of wood.

Irish, did you have the premium stereo with the tweeters in the door handles?
PM sent

Old 01-14-2011, 09:38 PM
Veteran Member
Received 115 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by IrishXtype
I also have one gentilly used wife..comes with updated argue software and ,the Im always right interface...kidding
Guess we have two things in common then.

Old 01-15-2011, 10:58 AM
Veteran Member
Received 301 Likes on 279 Posts

Originally Posted by IrishXtype
Is she a manual or automatic?