Old 05-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: I have been car shopping

Ouch that stinks!

Old 05-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I recall there was a thread for haters, you sure you dont want to post on there?

Old 05-18-2007, 08:03 PM
Veteran Member
Received 44 Likes on 14 Posts

ORIGINAL: FREDDYFORDUAR

As opposed to Jag's that are underplayed due to their old uninspired styling, sluggish acceleration, and AMAZING ability of being so horribly built that practically everything, mechanical or electrical fails on them...definately keep the Jag, so everytime you take it in for repair you can **** off the tech and get bent over on hours.

Ever see anyone comment on "Hey it's that new Jag!" not really, because no one notices them anymore, their not pretty, their not cool, and their slow as sin. If your gonna buy a luxury car don't waste the money on the wannabe or ******* child of the bunch.

On that note, get the G35, badass car, at least Nissan can fake luxury with Infiniti....
Welcome to the forum Infiniti boy. Have you ever owned a Jag "AND" (emphasis on the and) "AND" known how to remotely take car of a car? The Jag requires a little more love than most, I'll give you that, but as for your other claims, I'll beg to differ! As for old styling, yes...uninspired, not so much. The styling and lines of the car flow beautifully with modern times while keeping the car looking like it's ancestors. They come standard with one of the best interiors available and they've been doing so since 1999! Go back to 1999 and see what cars were available on the market and then come and say that the lines on our cars are "uninspired"! The current jags are being replaced with newer models this year, to once again take a leap ahead of everyone else and stay as modern as possible! As for the sluggish acceleration, I would've bought a G35 is I wanted to go fast, but no I bought a Jag because I wanted Luxury and Comfort at a price that most other luxury cars don't even come close to. Then I'll fight your argument about unreliability by saying that my car is 6 years old and it's had no mechanical or electrical problems because it's been "Well Taken Care Of"! Sounds like you had a sour experience and thought that with ONE post you would seriously redeem yourself! Sorry man, but it sounds like your problem is...oh wait, you've not bothered to atleast let us know what car you have and what your problems are/were. BTW, my welcome was genuine!

Old 05-18-2007, 09:42 PM
Veteran Member

WTF is it with this guys on here ripping on us! I wonder if its just racer or jim or bo or somebody trying to tick the two of us off! The best part about this loser is that he's probably never had a jag! Man I hate posers...what would this world be without them? Hey biggie can't you delete people off of here or is that patrick that does it because this guy is an idiot! A-hole didn't even say hi or anything! Don't you hate it when people just get on the phone and request someone, well he didn't even say hi and he's already cussing us all out!

Old 05-19-2007, 03:19 AM
Veteran Member
Received 637 Likes on 439 Posts

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shut your ****ing mouth up and drive your shitfiniti !

Old 05-19-2007, 06:46 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

i bet he just wishes he had a jag, sorry mate, on this subject you have no say, not ever owning a jag makes u a "LOSER" cos if u ever did, u wud know that they are now reliable, and more of a higher class than any nissan, i mean infinity!

Old 05-19-2007, 08:10 AM
Veteran Member

Boy did he come to the wrong place with his ****!

Old 05-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Veteran Member

Yeah he did, lucky he didn't add the address to his house! I say we all have a jag meet at his house!

Old 05-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Veteran Member

LOL! Sounds like a plan!

Old 05-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Veteran Member

sign me up for that lol

Old 05-20-2007, 08:14 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  Jagbrightlights4.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  4.3 KB

ORIGINAL: aquill1
WTF is it with this guys on here ripping on us! I wonder if its just racer or jim or bo or somebody trying to tick the two of us off! The best part about this loser is that he's probably never had a jag! Man I hate posers...what would this world be without them? Hey biggie can't you delete people off of here or is that patrick that does it because this guy is an idiot! A-hole didn't even say hi or anything! Don't you hate it when people just get on the phone and request someone, well he didn't even say hi and he's already cussing us all out!
Man.....what an *******........lol.........some people are just sooo jealous! Thats all I can say.
BTW Aquill.................man, your'e soo paranoid " I wonder if its racer or jim or bo"...........lol..........where'd that **** come from?

JC

Old 05-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Veteran Member

Not paranoid just curious!

Old 05-20-2007, 08:41 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 12

Dont even know why you'd think of such a thing?
Where is racer anyway? He went AWOL again?

JC

Old 05-20-2007, 08:53 PM
Veteran Member

Oh you talking about me saying you trying to tick us off? I was just saying cuz biggie and I tend to have short tempers when it comes to knocking our jags...just kidding there man...be pretty funny though if the joke was on us and we attacked that guy!

By the way I think he's enjoying that beemer more than he's leading on! Imagine you haven't had your drinking buddy in a while huh?

Old 05-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 13

I dunno, I think maybe you're right, either that or he's just got other **** to be doin?
Ah well, what can you do?
What was that guy all about and where the hell did he come from? Anyone know????

JC

Old 05-21-2007, 10:17 AM
Veteran Member

Racer has some explaining to do! I miss the old hag. No "tears to the glass eye" jokes lately. Back on Topic guys. I'm embarrased to say that I've been car shopping. My wifey wants a new car, and we can't afford a new JAG, so we went to a few dealers yesterday.
I arrived at Nissan first, because I just love Nissans. However, the sentra I don't like whatsoever, and the 350Z is a 2 seater which we don't really want(apart from expensive). The altima we loved, but it looked to "plain inside" according to my wife. I thought that the Maxima was beautiful, but for the price of the Max, I'd go and buy an X-type!
Then, we went to Hondud, and my wife liked the cars, but she said that it seems like everyone on the road had a Honda, and the buyer(me) has never really liked Honda's. Too much of a ricey looking car. Both the civic and accord.
Next was Toyota, and I LOVED LOVED LOVED the way I was treated from the moment I walked in. WOW, they have great customer service. I liked the MR2, but there goes the small car thing again. My wife likes the Solara, but once again it's too expensive. None of the cars were at the price we liked, so we moved on quickly. The cheap ones looked like their interiors were from 96!
Then we went to Ford...yea right.
Then we went to Hyundai, and (angelic music plays) TADA! My wife feel in love with the hyundai elantra. At about 18K, we get the works, with leather seats, and the cd/mp3/6cd changer/xm satelite radio. Then...just when we were almost decided on that elantra, I said lets go home and think about this. I got home, went on autotrader.com, and saw that they sell for as little as 12K. I told her, that for 12K she won't get leather seats, but I'll buy her a Pioneer Navigation system that comes with a DVD player and CD/MP3 blah blah blah. I think she's sold on the idea. Also, the car comes with a 10 year/ 100,000 mile warranty, and a 5 year/ 60,000 mile bumper to bumper. By the time the bumper to bumper runs out, the car is probably in someone elses hands, because this is a mean time car until we both graduate college. I'm super excited about saving money and having my wife happy.

Old 05-22-2007, 11:21 AM
Veteran Member

Hey man how come your going brand new with the car? The warranty hyundai has covers used as well and I found (In my opinion) better looking and better car...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GLS-5...em200110310431
Is the one your looking for a stick or does she need auto?
Here's an automatic sonata on ebay....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-...em200110301097
When we were looking at jags we originally looked at the hyundai lineup and almost took a tiburon but the 2 doors wouldn't have worked so well with a baby! Loved the sonata and the azera though too. They want alot for the azera though...

Old 05-23-2007, 11:15 AM
Veteran Member

The Azera is nice, but at 25K, it's a bit too much for a Hyundai! We want the new car because we got the 2% interest on the car, and for 14K with everything my wife wants, we can't turn it down. It'll be payments of like 160 bucks and it'll be our first NEW, ZERO MILES car! Yeah, the wifey needs auto!

Old 05-23-2007, 11:30 AM
Veteran Member

Good luck and hope you enjoy your car biggie ! Auto is very desirable for women, most women prefer autos then manual.

Quick Reply: I have been car shopping