X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jaguar x type body kit

Old 05-29-2015, 11:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kit?

Originally Posted by exexpat
Welcome! I may have a money-saving tip...

If you have a black car, the kit is great. If not, I would do as Alfadude suggests and just get the front valence (only $285 at Mina). I prefer that with the more subtle and less deep normal side skirts and rear bumper:

But then again, I am an eccentric fool who swaps wheels every three months, so do what you want
Looking to invest into a kit for my Xtype. I really like what you have done here, is this similar to the OEM kit?

Old 03-26-2016, 08:36 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the exact same body kit on mine, broke of bottom lip when I hit 5 inch deep flood water,found origin al makers site, but will not sell separate, have to buy full kit again at a cost of 1600 pounds, glad I found your post, or I would not found out about mina

Old 08-25-2017, 06:40 AM
Default Jaguar x type body kit

Originally Posted by Thermo
jaglover7, first off, welcome to the forums. I think you will find a lot of knowledgeable people around here. We are also more than willing to help you resolve issues with your car. All we ask in return is when you know something that can help out a fellow member, you post up. Also, do not forget to stop by the "New Member" section and introduce yourself. Not a requirement, but you will find it very interesting and you will find who the movers and shakers are around here.

As for your question about the body kit. I do not want to the be barer of bad news, but "tight budget" and "modifying the X-Type" do not go together. You will find that there are few options for the car and those options are rather pricey. A place to let you see what you can get is Jaguar XK8 XJ8 XKR XJR X-TYPE S-TYPE Performance Parts Upgrades and Accessories. They have a body kit right now on sale for $1150 (plus S&H). That would be all 4 pieces (front, both side skirts, and rear). Keep in mind that you then have to get these pieces painted (add another about $500 for a shop to do this for you). So, once you are all said and done, you will be in the $2000 range. Not sure if that is within your budget or not.

You can do some looking around on the internet. You may be able to find it a little cheaper, but that is about the lowest that I have seen that kit in a long time.

Stop on over in the "X-Type" forum. You will get a lot more information there specific to the X-Type. We are a friendly bunch over there and we will give you more information that you will probably want. He he he he he.

Hi
I am also new here
I only need to buy back spoiler " lip " to my jaguar X type .. and i like Arden lip .. any recommendation how to find one ?

Regards
Fadi

Old 12-23-2021, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Alfadude
Congratulations on your X and welcome to the forums. If there is something that can go wrong with the X there is probably someone on here that can help you.

As for your question check out Mina Gallery. You can eiether get the whole kit for $1150 or parts of it. The valance is $285.

Jaguar X-Type Sport Bodykit for Jaguar X-Type
I can almost guarantee that you won't see this but I was wondering if there's an older mina site I'm not seeing. Every time I come onto the forums I always get links to parts on mina that I cant find. Is there a reason for that? Are they just not making and selling them anymore? Any info would be extremely appreciated since I've exhausted my brain power trying to find this stuff!