X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reply To Iv'e Been Had

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Reply To Iv'e Been Had

Would just like to say thanks to all who thought it nessasary to take the **** out of my post,being as you all thought it was so bloody hilarious i can only hope that it happens to youat some point....can i just say that it is you the members that have made a big, if not sarchastic issue out of this and not myself, my main intention was to warn others not to use this *********** because of how i was ripped off, i have moved on from this but it looks like the members still prefer to post sarchastic remarks about my post..can i just say that the only valid comment that i read was from aquill1so thanks for that post, i am now signing out of this forum because i dont see any reason for my being a member so that members can have a good laugh at at my exspence of what i thought was a valid post..No i have not got a grump on - I just cant get my head round how you can (most of you) can be so bloody rude towards another member ....To those of you that thought that my post deserved the replies that it got then can i just tell them that sarcasm is the lowest form of witt. So thanks for nothing.

Old 10-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts
Default RE: Reply To Iv'e Been Had

Ferrett:
It looks like the forum has moved-on as well, considering the last post to that thread was on the 14th.
You'll notice (if you read the forum) that the same type of thing HAS indeed happened to most of us. It's happening to me RIGHT NOW concerning a set of $250 brake rotors that you can read about in another thread on this forum.
I'd only suggest that when your 'introductory post' comes-off with GREAT BIG BOLD LETTERS, yelling at us in a very large font, about something that seems to have no context.... that perhaps you should not expect more.
We don't know you, and you don't know us.
Some of us are sarcastic by nature. You can call that low-minded or dim-witted.... but I'd rather be sarcastic than WHINEY!

Feel free to hang around and get to know the others abit.
I've only been a member for a very short time... and I seem to be on the outside edge of what some would call OVERLY sarcastic... so maybe it's ME that doesn't fit here, not you. But then again, you said EVERYONE who posted offended you, except for Aquil1, and he's a Kiss-A**(just kidding Aquil1 )

I could be way off base here, but I think most of the folks ont his forum are pretty laid-back and good natured. Some are very polite. some are less so. Some are abrasive, some are down-right caustic! but that's kinda how our lives are, ain't it?
You're old enough to tell me to '****-off' and then ignore my posts if you like. I don't mind.

Old 10-22-2008, 06:56 PM
Veteran Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Sarcasm is always free...can never get ripped off that way, hell, you can't even laugh about it 6 weeks after the fact. Have some cheese with your whine...

Old 10-23-2008, 09:39 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: McJaguar

Ferrett:
It looks like the forum has moved-on as well, considering the last post to that thread was on the 14th.
You'll notice (if you read the forum) that the same type of thing HAS indeed happened to most of us. It's happening to me RIGHT NOW concerning a set of $250 brake rotors that you can read about in another thread on this forum.
I'd only suggest that when your 'introductory post' comes-off with GREAT BIG BOLD LETTERS, yelling at us in a very large font, about something that seems to have no context.... that perhaps you should not expect more.
We don't know you, and you don't know us.
Some of us are sarcastic by nature. You can call that low-minded or dim-witted.... but I'd rather be sarcastic than WHINEY!

Feel free to hang around and get to know the others abit.
I've only been a member for a very short time... and I seem to be on the outside edge of what some would call OVERLY sarcastic... so maybe it's ME that doesn't fit here, not you. But then again, you said EVERYONE who posted offended you, except for Aquil1, and he's a Kiss-A**(just kidding Aquil1 )

I could be way off base here, but I think most of the folks ont his forum are pretty laid-back and good natured. Some are very polite. some are less so. Some are abrasive, some are down-right caustic! but that's kinda how our lives are, ain't it?
You're old enough to tell me to '****-off' and then ignore my posts if you like. I don't mind.
Does Kieth Richards feel the same as you Mc?

Old 10-23-2008, 07:24 PM

haha... now that there's funny, I don't care who y'are.

I don't know... But I'm pretty sure I'm a better speller than he is. [sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 10-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Veteran Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Aren't ferrets weasels anyway?

Old 10-23-2008, 08:48 PM

"with nasty, big, pointy teeth"

Old 10-25-2008, 03:04 AM
Veteran Member
Received 63 Likes on 39 Posts

Ferret, JimC was also sympathetic to your original post.
Most members on here are from US so Warwick Cars,UK would never get a vist from them.
Im from UK but nowhere near Warwick and wouldnt drive half way down the country forwork by them either.
Valid point about some places riping you off, thats why any work I get any done Iask for the old parts to be put in the new boxes that the new parts were supplied in before they start.
PS I take it you didntget your £30back?