X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Top Gear Attacked by Rednecks!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 11:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Gear Attacked by Rednecks!!

For those who dont have the privelige to watch Top Gear every week, heres a sample!!

Hilarious!!

http://www.filecabi.net/video/topgear-rednecks.html

Old 02-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Default RE: Top Gear Attacked by Rednecks!!

Nah, they really pissed some country folk off!! You cant gay-up a truck!!!

Old 02-14-2007, 03:13 PM

what a superb -and crazy- agitation! notice though, in the confrontation, it's all started by a crazy woman who "calls the boys," and in a minute a pickup truck full of rednecks comes over?! hahaha, what were they doing, waiting for the beat-up of the day in some corner, when the call came?

Old 02-14-2007, 03:53 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Come on guys. Don't judge an entire country by the actions of a few "hicks" in a select part of the U.S. They drove through the most "white trash" infested part of this country. If they were in parts of Africa, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, or one of a number of countries they would have been killed just for being white non-mulsims!

This forum should be above judgement like that. Unless you all can say that your countries have none of this then please keep the comments to yourself (I lived in the UK so Iknow it exists there as well).

The US has 300,000,000 people. That is more people than the UK, France, Germany, and Italy COMBINED. There are bound to be percentages of "hicks".

Old 02-14-2007, 04:03 PM

ORIGINAL: IronCobra

Come on guys. Don't judge an entire country by the actions of a few "hicks" in a select part of the U.S. They drove through the most "white trash" infested part of this country. If they were in parts of Africa, Iran, North Korea, Iraq, or one of a number of countries they would have been killed just for being white non-mulsims!

This forum should be above judgement like that. Unless you all can say that your countries have none of this then please keep the comments to yourself (I lived in the UK so Iknow it exists there as well).

The US has 300,000,000 people. That is more people than the UK, France, Germany, and Italy COMBINED. There are bound to be percentages of "hicks".

Thats the point!! If you act crazy and you aint from there you'd better beware!! I know better then to even stop in a place like that, but these idiots thought it would be funny. Showed those Brits!! America dont f*ck around...[sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 02-14-2007, 07:39 PM
Veteran Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Ah..Ok, good points. But last time I heard America was "supposed" to be founded the country of "free will" and "free speech"

So if I want to make a statement, without clobbering you on the head, I should be able to say it without fear of getting shot. Hell if I want to paint my jag pretty pink and write on the side of it Jag's are for little school boys and their monkeys....I should be able to express my thoughts......if you can't handle it....though shyt. If I want to write a book on how to do it, you can either buy it, or not. Doesn't make it wrong, and it doesn't make it right. But that's what free speech and free will is all about.

Why do we as Americans, who are supposed to be leaders, who set the standards, make laws that apply to the entire world and other planets....can't even accept free speech and expression, yet when you see the news, the commercials, presidents speech, all claim that's what we are fighting for in Iraq....Even them there red necks will tell ya " hell ya, freedom is what we got here baby, this is them there America, we is number 1" are always told best shut yer yip......

Old 02-14-2007, 07:42 PM

Again, you are taking a small percentage of a PART of the country and applying this to the majority. You can't make EVERYONE think the same thing about everything. Sure, America does stand more much of what you listed BUT people are still people.

Old 02-14-2007, 08:08 PM
Veteran Member

And that's the problem. It's always the 10 percent that give the whole a bad name......

Old 02-14-2007, 09:20 PM

Damn, I dont get BBC2 so I dont get the pleasure to experience Top Gear. So I thought it was funny when I saw this little clip and just wanted to share it with everyone and look what happens...[sm=dontgetit.gif]

Old 02-14-2007, 09:48 PM

ORIGINAL: racerx82

And that's the problem. It's always the 10 percent that give the whole a bad name......
more like .02% if that.

if that's the case though, I wonder what image France gets after their little "teen uprising" and "car burning" fiasco.

Old 02-14-2007, 11:11 PM
Veteran Member

can't be..... numbers don't line up more like 11.555

Old 02-15-2007, 01:31 AM

well, you can't compare those things. let's not forget that the riots in france had a lot
to do with the discrimination people at the bottom of french society experience. doesn't make
what they did legitimate perhaps, but it's in a different league compared to some rednecks
in the country of "free speech" still thinking this is the pre civil war south. sure, every country has their
share of weirdos, morons, narrow-minded vigilante wannabes, but in the country that struts around the world
shouting loudest about democracy and free speech, such things look worse than they would in most others.
in other words, this country does have its bright spots of course, but the expectations are also high, so when you get
this sort of performance, it bites worse.

ORIGINAL: IronCobra

ORIGINAL: racerx82

more like .02% if that.

if that's the case though, I wonder what image France gets after their little "teen uprising" and "car burning" fiasco.

Old 02-15-2007, 04:00 AM
Veteran Member
Received 63 Likes on 39 Posts

Good news for forum members in USA who cant get Top Gear...it can be downloaded from here from whatI have read:-
http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/

Old 02-15-2007, 03:54 PM

I live in West Virginia...... so I deal with this issue daily.

Yes, rednecks are ignorant, racist, homophobes, however, you must remember that they'reproducts of their social setting. Their lifestyles, andenvironmentalupbringings are so different from ours, yet we still cast judgement on them anddeny themrespect.We also think according to our socialdevelopment (educated and informed), andunderstand why the negative values that theylive by are morally incorrect.

I knowmany individuals who areexplicitly racist,homophobic etc... however, beyond those negative characteristics, they are still good.If ourgood ol powerhouse of a country would invest more in education these ideals wouldcertainly decrease.

Old 02-15-2007, 06:01 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  Jagbrightlights7.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  4.6 KB

Hey there Cobra, Andersen, racer and the rest of you guys.
Re the small hic town and red necks episode.........don't take it so seriously, we're not so muck laughing at you but probably with you.
I'm sure you guys were shocked, but found it funny too?
You need to believe me when I say we're not havin a dig.
Christ Cobra's right - we got all that **** over here too in certain places, whether it be over religion or colour or race.

Jeez - no one take it personally. It could just have easily been filmed over here and we still would have found it funny, and no doubt been reading your comments on us.
Lookin forward to next weeks exciting episode, probably sumthin to do with cars this week.

Jim C

Old 02-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Veteran Member

Thats right Jim...its the Top Gears presenters predicament that is funny (unable to start car etc) not who is going to give them the beating.

Old 02-15-2007, 07:03 PM
Received 136 Likes on 79 Posts

No problem by me Jim, I thought it was hilarious! I just wish I could watch the show - it used to be carried in Speed channel, but not listed this season. (Yet?) Speed is slowly being taken over by NASCAR programming. If you're not familiar, N.A.S.C.A.R. - Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks Damn, I'm killin' me!

Old 02-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Veteran Member

Try the download above to download the show...could be the answer to seeing it over there.

Old 02-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah think of it this way, our countries are very similar take this for example...Look at the relationship Jim and racer both have. I am pretty sure racer is american or at least lives here and jim is far east...they both love talking about beer, burping and occasionally making some pretty funny comments. You can also take something else into count here...beer, burping and occasional funny comments hicks have as well, there sentences just happen to end with ye-ha and ya'll!!!

Quick Reply: Top Gear Attacked by Rednecks!!