**END of Summer Jaguar Meet and Cruise**

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 11:41 AM
Received 390 Likes on 207 Posts
Default **END of Summer Jaguar Meet and Cruise**

Please follow this link:

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...%2A%2A-168514/

Hello all!

I am pleased to announce to host that I will be hosting a Jaguar owners meet and cruise on Saturday, 9/24/2016 at JLR's Regional office in Orange County. I'm still working out the details. This will be strictly sign up meet and cruise only as I am only one person organising this. Sign up will be limited to 50 cars. Further details will follow as I lock things down. This will begin at 730AM.

A few key things:
-I am requesting 2-3 volunteers to be group leaders for the drive. We will meet up prior to the meet to do a "scouting" run so we are familiar with the route.

-This will be at JLR's regional office in Orange County in a business complex. Please be respectful of our neighbors and be mindful of noise and trash.

-Unfortunately I can't grant you full access to the building so activities will be restricted to the parking lot and main lobby.

-I'm working on getting some display cars so that you can see what JLR currently offers but no promises.

Come meet new people, celebrate our cars and enjoy a nice drive. Please ensure that you obey all traffic laws and drive within your limits.

1. WhiteTardis
2. Socal_transplant
3. TimlessR (if I'm around OC that weekend)
4. IronMike