XE ( X760 ) 2015 -

2017 XE first scheduled service information

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 10:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2017 XE first scheduled service information

Picked up my XE from its first scheduled service today and here is what they have done .

there is two recalls done , one for Track rod end torque the other was trunk lid crash to bumper replaced luggage compartment seal .

they did a usa elite care service ( oil change inspections , tires , ...etc )

Here is the interesting part , I had an issue with my infotainment a few times shutting off and restarting when I start the car they did an audio front control software update as well as another unrelated update as well , now I had no idea that my audio system was so good until now , it sounds like I am in a damn concert hall WOW ..... so whatever they did it obviously fixed something and I always wondered why my audio system did not seem to have much power to it .

Also the car I dropped off and the one I picked up are two different cars and its very very noticeable difference in power pick up and performance its almost a 60% difference and I am not exaggerating , I have no idea what they did but its awesome.
I hope this info helps ........

Old 09-01-2017, 11:27 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have to say I agree, I actually was thinking about asking just earlier today if anyone else thought their audio is way too quite at max volume. I hope they do the same for me at my first service.
It would help if you mentioned what model you drive.

Old 09-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Cremisi
Picked up my XE from its first scheduled service today and here is what they have done .

there is two recalls done , one for Track rod end torque the other was trunk lid crash to bumper replaced luggage compartment seal .

they did a usa elite care service ( oil change inspections , tires , ...etc )

Here is the interesting part , I had an issue with my infotainment a few times shutting off and restarting when I start the car they did an audio front control software update as well as another unrelated update as well , now I had no idea that my audio system was so good until now , it sounds like I am in a damn concert hall WOW ..... so whatever they did it obviously fixed something and I always wondered why my audio system did not seem to have much power to it .

Also the car I dropped off and the one I picked up are two different cars and its very very noticeable difference in power pick up and performance its almost a 60% difference and I am not exaggerating , I have no idea what they did but its awesome.
I hope this info helps ........
Which model do you have?

Which audio system?

What mileage did you take it at? My 1550 miles til service light just came up

Old 09-02-2017, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by steel12
Which model do you have?

Which audio system?

What mileage did you take it at? My 1550 miles til service light just came up
I have the the 25t with the meridian sound , the service is first year or 10,000 miles whichever comes first your light should come on around 8500 miles , I honestly think everything on my car was tuned down in break in period , its good you guys are close to have your first service please post back and le us know if your car is tuned different after .

Old 09-02-2017, 02:55 PM

Weird I only have 1500 miles on my car

Old 09-02-2017, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by steel12
Weird I only have 1500 miles on my car
did you have it for more than 8 month because that will do it ?

Old 09-02-2017, 03:32 PM

It was sitting in a lot for months before I got it so that's probably it. I'll get in contact with my dealer about the updates you have listed