XE ( X760 ) 2015 -

ASPC?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2018, 05:48 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default ASPC?

We picked up our XE in March and, although we had some snow afterwards, there wasn't enough that I really considered it "winter driving". I have played with the ASPC just to see how it works but have never utilized it on slippery roads. We live on a hill and no matter which direction I take in the morning I have to drop down a road that has a fairly steep section with a bit of a sharp turn midway down. I understand that on ice all bets are probably off, but I am curious as to everyone's experience with ASPC on snow covered descents?

Also, I will say that the cold weather package our car is equipped with is phenomenal. The heated seats and steering wheel, together with the front windscreen's built in defrost circuit, are damn impressive. My wife is very jealous of me when I get to drive the XE on cold days and she is stuck in her unheated seat with a slow to warm up car. The choices we make...

Old 12-10-2018, 06:01 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I take it no one utilizes this feature?

Old 12-10-2018, 06:19 AM
Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts

I used it once about 10 days ago, just to see how it would work. Works fine.

Since we have 4 brand new Pirelli Sottozero's on it,I didn't really need it in 3 inches of snow.

That's on a 3.5 R-Sport,RWD.

I'm sure you'll need it in PA.

The following users liked this post:
pajeff02 (12-11-2018)