XE ( X760 ) 2015 -

Jaguar XE aftermarket parts

Old 08-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jaguar XE aftermarket parts

New to Jaguar overall. Just got my 35T XE 2 weeks ago and tired of driving it how I bought it. If anyone can help me by showing me links of where I can buy any type of parts for my car I would 100000% appreciate it. Mainly interested in spoiler, diffuser, front lip, intakes, and tunes. Thanks!!!!!!

The following users liked this post:
Margaret P. Clarke (04-01-2019)
Old 08-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,268 Likes on 874 Posts

XE

https://www.paramount-performance.com/Jaguar-XE-tuning/

Velocity AP is active on the forum. I've dealt with Paramount for an exhaust setup on my first XF, so that is going back 9 years ago but they were brilliant. They seem to have some external parts.

I also got some Adamesh parts for my first XF, the quality was very good Jaguar XE

Old 08-03-2017, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by BruceTheQuail
XE

https://www.paramount-performance.com/Jaguar-XE-tuning/

Velocity AP is active on the forum. I've dealt with Paramount for an exhaust setup on my first XF, so that is going back 9 years ago but they were brilliant. They seem to have some external parts.

I also got some Adamesh parts for my first XF, the quality was very good Jaguar XE
I couldnt find any parts on Velocity website. The paramount website looks fine doe. Have you ordered from them? Want to hear about their parts from a customer before buying.

Old 08-03-2017, 05:17 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,268 Likes on 874 Posts

I got an exhaust from Paramount, it was really good. Probably the best sounding exhaust I've ever heard, made my 4.2 XF sound like an Aston, bassy but sharp and zero drone. They were great to deal with.

I also got some parts from Adamesh (vent covers and a spoiler) which were really well made, good quality stuff. They were ordered in from my dealer so I'm not sure how good they were to deal with. Both Adamesh and Paramount are UK based.

Velocity is tunes and supercharger bits rather than exterior parts. I've recently dealt with TMC motorsport for an autoflash for my daughter's MiTo, and they were seriously great to deal with. They do some XE tunes as well.

Old 08-04-2017, 08:39 AM
Received 103 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by WHITE_XE
I couldnt find any parts on Velocity website. The paramount website looks fine doe. Have you ordered from them? Want to hear about their parts from a customer before buying.
I've done a little digging in the past, you have to dive a little deeper in the Paramount site to find the diffuser and splitter.

https://www.paramount-performance.co...SKU182682.html

https://www.paramount-performance.co...bon-fibre.html

The same splitter is available on ebay for half the cost in the USA.

Carbon Fiber Car Front Lip Splitter Chin Protector Kit Fr Jaguar XE 2015 2016 | eBay

As for spoilers, paramount has a lip spoiler, but I'm more interested in a wing I can put on and take off as I want, that looks similar to the project 8 wing.

Kinda like this:

Universal 57" TYPE-1 Primer Black ABS GT Trunk Adjustable Bracket Spoiler Wing | eBay

Velocity AP is the place to go for your tune though, they have a 380HP tune to match the "S" to stay within manufacturers specs, as well as a nice 416 HP tune, if you choose to go ***** to the wall and don't want to make mechanical changes.

As far as intakes, the current setup is plently free-flow and coldish air anyway, on the dyno with and without filters we read no measureable diffenence with everything open vs filters in and lid closed. Unless you put a scoop on to build pressure, I'd forget about trying to open the air up.

I do want to find a vented hood as found on the Project 8, which passively draws heat from the engine compartment while in motion. THAT would make a difference!

Last edited by Austin7; 08-04-2017 at 08:48 AM.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Veteran Member
Received 357 Likes on 174 Posts

Austin7, don't forget about that killer pulley Velocity AP has for the XE as well. That pulley alone adds some big power to 453hp.

Old 08-07-2017, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Austin7
I've done a little digging in the past, you have to dive a little deeper in the Paramount site to find the diffuser and splitter.

https://www.paramount-performance.co...SKU182682.html

https://www.paramount-performance.co...bon-fibre.html

The same splitter is available on ebay for half the cost in the USA.

Carbon Fiber Car Front Lip Splitter Chin Protector Kit Fr Jaguar XE 2015 2016 | eBay

As for spoilers, paramount has a lip spoiler, but I'm more interested in a wing I can put on and take off as I want, that looks similar to the project 8 wing.

Kinda like this:

Universal 57" TYPE-1 Primer Black ABS GT Trunk Adjustable Bracket Spoiler Wing | eBay

Velocity AP is the place to go for your tune though, they have a 380HP tune to match the "S" to stay within manufacturers specs, as well as a nice 416 HP tune, if you choose to go ***** to the wall and don't want to make mechanical changes.

As far as intakes, the current setup is plently free-flow and coldish air anyway, on the dyno with and without filters we read no measureable diffenence with everything open vs filters in and lid closed. Unless you put a scoop on to build pressure, I'd forget about trying to open the air up.

I do want to find a vented hood as found on the Project 8, which passively draws heat from the engine compartment while in motion. THAT would make a difference!
Thanks man that wing is much better then the spoiler. I agree with you. Lets see what happens in the next couple days. I'm just going to go all out and buy it all.

Old 08-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Received 821 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by WHITE_XE
Performance Exhausts & ECU Tuning. Exhaust systems for the world's finest automobiles.

O: (1)250-485-5126
E: Stuart@VelocityAP.com
www.velocityap.com

Old 08-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Received 821 Likes on 467 Posts

10% off if you use coupon code JAGFORUMS

O: (1)250-485-5126
E: Stuart@VelocityAP.com
www.velocityap.com

Old 08-09-2017, 04:36 PM
Veteran Member
Received 357 Likes on 174 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
10% off if you use coupon code JAGFORUMS
And if you want 20% off you can send me a message if you are wanting a Tune and Pulley which is backed up by Stuart and free tunes for life still.