XF (X260) 2015 onwards

Opti-Coat Pro Plus

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opti-Coat Pro Plus

Took the car to the detail shop for the below, cant wait to see what it looks like when I pick it up Saturday morning.

Prep work:
Paint correction to remove surface defects and brighten the paint up to the highest possible level
Removing and polishing wheelbarrels (inside) and faces Polishing painted calipers
Deep cleaning fenderliners
Polishing all glass
Polishing all metal
Polishing the light covers
Deep cleaning the plastic trim

Apply Opti-CoatPro Plus on all the painted surfaces IR cured for maximum hardness and gloss,comes with 7 year warranty.

Apply Opti-Coat Pro on all the wheels, suspension, andcalipers

Apply FlyByForte glass coating on all exterior glass.

Apply Car ProDlux permanent trim coating on the plastic trim around the car and thewindshield cowl to prevent plastic from fading or looking old.

Apply Opti Guard Leather protection, includes all prep work and a full interior detail.

Old 03-10-2017, 05:46 PM
Veteran Member
Received 335 Likes on 243 Posts

From what you've listed it looks like the top of the line package. Some of the procedures listed I didn't even know they did. How much $? The cars I've seen it done on look great.

Old 03-13-2017, 02:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for the delayed response mleskovar, right at $1,500 for all the exterior work and $600 for the interior.

Turned out awesome, the gloss is amazing!!! they were wrapping a Tesla in the next bay over and had some cut off pieces of the expel wrap that they applied to the wider horizontal black window trim that is often touched when shutting the doors, at no cost.

I will be doing nothing but hand washing it with ONR and the two bucket process in an attempt to keep it swirl free. They want me to wait a week to wash it while it hardens, then wash it couple of times and go back for a free follow up appointment were they will look at it wash it with me and provide pointer for speeding up the washing process. I will go back on a Saturday and they provide a free lunch

Old 03-13-2017, 03:00 PM
Veteran Member
Received 335 Likes on 243 Posts

Wow! Looks great!