XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Need to know what this part is called

Old 12-04-2018, 11:26 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Lathrop, ca
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Need to know what this part is called

This part is leaking after my son broke the small hose attachment while repairing the thermostat housing .

What's this apparatus called? I need to order it. It broke off while my son was changing the thermostat housing.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:27 PM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 2,256
Received 470 Likes on 342 Posts

Looks like you have an XF, you posted in the Jaguar electric I-Pace so I moved your post, I have a guess what the part is but think someone that knows the car better than I do will have an answer (noticed you had an 2015 XF so assume this picture is from that car).
Old 12-10-2018, 08:32 PM
Bigg Will's Avatar
Veteran Member
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: SO, CaLi
Posts: 1,552
Received 295 Likes on 247 Posts
Related Topics
Thread Starter
Last Post
X-Type ( X400 )
07-31-2016 11:05 AM
X-Type ( X400 )
08-17-2015 01:39 AM
XJ XJ8 / XJR ( X308 )
03-10-2015 01:43 PM
XK8 / XKR ( X100 )
10-12-2014 10:03 AM
XJ XJ8 / XJR ( X308 )
10-01-2010 04:20 AM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Need to know what this part is called

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: