XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

Which other OEM rims will fit on my XFR?

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2019, 01:36 PM
Veteran Member
Received 205 Likes on 188 Posts
Default Which other OEM rims will fit on my XFR?

im getting frustrated with these Nevis rims, just got off the phone with my tire shop, 4 of 4 rims bent. Im going to get them fixed, but ive had enough, its costing $200 a piece to fix, i could have just purchased new rims.

im not a huge fan of the rim options out there, that would look good on the car. I was wondering what other OEM rims would fit....the rims from the XKR?

Old 05-21-2019, 05:42 PM
Veteran Member
Received 3,127 Likes on 2,305 Posts

Originally Posted by carzaddict
im getting frustrated with these Nevis rims, just got off the phone with my tire shop, 4 of 4 rims bent. Im going to get them fixed, but ive had enough, its costing $200 a piece to fix, i could have just purchased new rims.

im not a huge fan of the rim options out there, that would look good on the car. I was wondering what other OEM rims would fit....the rims from the XKR?
XKR fronts will fit perfectly but not the rears, they will stick out a mile. That is because the XFR rears have a huge offset (+66) while the XKR rear offset is much less (+25 IIRC), so 41 mm more "stick out" which is too much more.
I think the XJR is the same but don't quote me on that.
In all cases I am talking about 20" wheels that are 10" wide.
I fitted Coventry Whitley "hypersilver" to my old XFR and they were great, perfect fit (the Coventry wheels are specifically designed to fit modern Jags) and are one of the best looking wheels out there IMHO, especially if you like a fair bit of "dish" on the rears which I do. See here: https://www.coventrywheels.com
They also don't cost a huge amount, less than new OEM Jag wheels.

Last edited by OzXFR; 05-21-2019 at 08:17 PM.
The following users liked this post:
carzaddict (05-26-2019)
Old 05-22-2019, 02:01 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hey, I did a lot of research and test fit OEM wheels on my2015 XFS. They are currently on Jaguar XJL's "Venom" wheels. They measure 20" x 9 front and 20" x 10 rear - 46 mm offset that came off of my dad's car who wanted to downsize for a more comfortable ride. I also bought a set of Jaguar "Aleutian" for winter use, they measure 19" x 9 front, 19" x 10 rear with 46 mm offset. Comparing it to the original "Draco" wheels that came with the car measuring 20" x 8.5 front & rear w/ 49mm offset.

Both XJ wheels mentioned above were a perfect fit with no issues regarding rubbing, etc. Do keep the tire size in mind.

As far as I know, all current (modern) Jaguars have wheels that are interchangeable regardless of AWD or RWD. I would suggest looking through ebay or w/e community classified website you have in your country/region (Like Kijiji) for original Jaguar rims and you may end up finding a very good deal compared to buying aftermarket/non OEM/replica wheels.

I ended up picking up the Aleutian for $200 for all four. I would pay up to $1,500 for a set in good condition.

Last edited by Zereldo; 05-22-2019 at 02:03 AM.
Old 05-26-2019, 06:20 AM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I got a set of 20" Draco rims for my XFR for winter use, and they fit fine (and I think look much better than the Nevis alloys I use for summer driving). A couple of points to just double check from the previous post before you do pull the trigger on a new set of rims:

Originally Posted by Zereldo
... I also bought a set of Jaguar "Aleutian" for winter use, they measure 19" x 9 front, 19" x 10 rear with 46 mm offset....
From what I remember reading when I was looking for my winter wheels, I think the minimum OEM rim size you'll be able to get away with for the XFR is 20" - this is to clear the larger brakes that the XFR gets compared to other XF models (including, I believe, the XFS, although in the UK that's a 3.0 diesel which may be different to the north american spec).

Originally Posted by Zereldo
...As far as I know, all current (modern) Jaguars have wheels that are interchangeable regardless of AWD or RWD...
The guy I bought my dracos from had them as his winter wheels for his XF, but claimed (as his reason for selling) that they didn't fit his F Pace. If that's true, it may not be so simple as getting any wheels from any modern Jag.

I may be wrong on either or both of the above points, but figured it was more useful for anyone reading this thread if I urged caution and am subsequently shown to be wrong, rather than not say anything and be right (and have someone potentially buy the wrong wheels as a result).