XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

xf 3.0 supercharged ecu tune and a pulley

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default xf 3.0 supercharged ecu tune and a pulley

Hello guys, I am new to this fourm well actually new the the fourm system. I have 2014 xf supercharged 3.0 and did some experiment with it
I did first a tune in oe tuning they are using mastang dyno. Before the tune I got 280whp..i dont know if this number is good or not am not that experienced in jaguar this is my first one..we all know its rated at 340hp at the fly wheel. After the tune we got 313whp on the wheel.
They car seems to be pulling harder at full throttle, but I kept facing problem with the daily driving. It didnt seems right I can feel there was somthing wrong witg the car.
Anyway I tried my 0-100km/h timing after the tune and I wasnt getting an acurate numbers somtimes really good reached up to 5.4seconds and some times as bad as 6.7 seconds.
I decided by that time to fit a cat back which I got from mina gallery and so I did and also I got the pulley for the car 2.5lbs of boost "suppose".
The exhaust I could feel the lose of low end torque and good at high rpm but the main problem I had soo much drone that I had to remove the cat back. After that I mad a custom cat back in a shop near by which turns out to be super good..also I did an x pipe.
And after all this I installed the pulley and was hopping for big differences, but unfortunately I couldnt feel it so I did a test in torque app using obd ii to measure my timings well suprise it was the same unstable..
I decided to change the tune so I went to a place everyone said they are the best for tuning europen cara near me which was in uae abu dhabi PP-Performance.
I got my car tuned all over again..they are using maha dyno which shows you the fly wheel power
We did a test before the tune but the graph was soo un stable it was all up and down..anyway we did the software we have and we got 395hp at the flywheel...they car drives great in normal driving and is pulling good in full throttle.
I also found out that mina gallery pulley didnt do any gains at all because it was almost the same size as the factory pulley. And it turns out this pulley was made for the v8 guys not v6. Anyway
Just wanted to share my experience and also would likw to know where I can find v6 supercharger pulley that will give me some proper gains.
And sorry for my bad englisg