XJ ( X351 ) 2009 - 2019

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all Jaguar members !

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2015, 01:27 PM
Received 34 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all Jaguar members !

Merry Christmas to everyone and families and a happy new year from Lisbon, Portugal.

I wish to thank everyone in this forum - it sure was and still is, a great place to share experiences and to seek for help - in my case as a first time Jaguar owner, I have to admit that I was a bit of pain in the... rear end, at first ; many many doubts but everyone was helpfull and my XJ keeps racking up miles like a champion.

6 months after I bought the XJ in and I'm still eager to drive the car every single day and I look like a teenager when I park the car, walk way, turn around and keep looking at it with pride.

It is trully a great looking car, fast, confortable and - since I have the diesel - very very economical. It staggers me that this car does 160km/h on the highway ( 100 mph over the pond ) and returns 8l/100 doing so ( again 37-39 mpg for those over the Atlantic )

So far a pilar of reliability and .. it does have a niggle here and there from time to time - but then again, so do women - and we keep marrying them

Happy Holidays to everyone !

The following users liked this post:
charlie57 (12-16-2015)
Old 12-16-2015, 03:15 PM
Banned
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

yes from me and mine wish all your dreams come true. to the members and every one a merry Christmas and a good new 2016 to one and all god bless

Goncalo Proenca (12-17-2015)
Old 12-17-2015, 01:39 PM
Received 39 Likes on 34 Posts

Same here...I wish all of you a very Happy Christmas and New Year. Good tidings and blessings to you and your loved ones, and to our dear Cats!

Goncalo Proenca (12-17-2015)