XJ XJ6 / XJR6 ( X300 ) 1995-1997

Jaguar Models/Die Casts

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2018, 08:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Jaguar Models/Die Casts

Hey everyone,
I just signed over my Jaguar this morning, and am officially no longer a Jaguar owner. I am incredibly sad about it. (Someday, I'll own a shinier one, at least that's what I'm telling myself). However, for the moment, there's a new project to be had, which is still my beloved Basil: a model. The ultimate plan is to make an RC car I can drive around the track at the local hobby shop. For now, I would settle for a 3D print file, a photometric of a 96 VDP, a die cast of one... anything. I don't have enough photos to make a photogammetry file of my own currently, so maybe even someone with a slow, clear walk-around video of one? Ideas/suggestions welcomed.

Thanks!

Old 03-10-2018, 08:21 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,383 Likes on 1,087 Posts

:icon_pl aying::i con_playing::icon_play ing:

Someone is working on 3D printing of certain individual parts on the X300 and may be able to use that same form of CAD/CAM technology and skill sets to make a outside skin surface mold or bring out your data points for scaling a different size desired for a shell body You'll have to pair that with a exhaust speaker tied into your throttle setting if that exist .

Last edited by Lady Penelope; 03-10-2018 at 08:28 PM.